Bone Collectors Ocean 54, experienced players req

DeletedUser

Father Christmas seeks believers

Hi,

I have a small exclusive alliance in the making for those that understand the game and have experience. Dont be put off by the size of the alliance at this present time as things are going on behind the scenes and I share a forum with other small groups of experienced players.
Also please dont be put off by my points total as ive only just come back off from vacation for a few days, so im a little behind. However im very active and will soon make up the ground.

The criteria im looking for to build this alliance will be as follows;

a, Must be situated within ocean 54.
b, Must be active and use our alliance forums often.
c, Must understand the game, how to use BB codes, be loyal and willing to work in a team.

At present you can find me in the game with the same user name "exploro" or in alliance "Merry Christmas"(this will not be the alliance name or the one you join permanently, as like say we have plans in the making.

What will this alliance bring you as a member?

Well you can see from the criteria alone that you will be one of many experienced players. You will also see that we will all be in the same ocean. You will see we work in a team and as a team. We are loyal and we aim to stick it out long term.

Please contact me in game if you are interested, or require any additional information.

Merry Christmas, Exploro.

Last edited by a moderator: