Bone headz crowns

DeletedUser18317

It's about how Dr. Shulz thinks an alliance named Bone Headz aren't living up to their reputation. Just because they took some cities from them he thinks that it was a glitch that they have crowns. I had to tell him they got it from winning world Zakros.

Yeah it was me actually and like shulz says it's more than some, we are destroying themimage.jpg

DeletedUser18317

image.jpgimage.jpg
Oh look here's page 2 of there latest conquests, not much better than the 1st lol

DeletedUser18317

Just find it hard they won a world, just can't get my head round it, did they really win one. Like really win a world lol

Sure it weren't a grepolis bug, that's what I think it was lol

DeletedUser18317

image.jpg the fish in this world seem to be swimming about with crowns on there heads, wonder who they got them from lol

DeletedUser18317

Well there not winning this one that's for sure

Also merging into the biggest and best alliance just at the end don't really count as winning the world, fighting all the way and taking alliances out is winning a world

DeletedUser

Actually the players who were in bone heads and in his so called sister alliance victory were playing this world just for training. Most of them quit this world and went to mochlos they want to won that world ;) And believe me they are ghatered all in once alliance, and i'll let you guess which alliance it is.

DeletedUser3049

Erm most of them didn't quit , most of them quit cause they got smash dunked put on a rocket and sent in to outer space. Even with ZT supporting them trying to hold their towns cause that's how weak they are lol .

I don't see any of them on Mochlos . And i do agree it was training , we trained them good in many things maybe now they won't be so stuck up anymore .

DeletedUser18317

bone headz are no longer wearing there crowns, maybe the grepolis bug has sorted it self out and taken the crowns back lol, could someone update me on this matter because i know they never really earned there crowns lol

DeletedUser45961

Don't think so. They aren't really fighting back anymore though, I think they have given up. Even Cobbo13 isn't saying anything now.

DeletedUser

Well, the BH ship has finally sunk. Does their alliance crumbling signal a new stage in the conflict?

Even with all that fresh meat, TD still looks down on them from the top. Perhaps it's a sign of ZT desperation?