Bones and Skulls

• Thread starter DeletedUser43592
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

I suck at grepolis yet I've won 3 worlds and competed in 4 world wonder races. I've conquered countless cities and have topped ranks in many worlds, without using more than 500 gold per world. I don't ask people to take bullets for me but that fact that they would shows just how loyal my friends are. I'd rather have friends that would take bullets for me than friends that would turn on me at the drop of a hat.

What Worlds? Please Explain yourself.

These are wild claims.

DeletedUser41456

The Way i See it .............Aside from V2 praising igb lately.....i give Donald a big fat riding his ........

everyone else.....i mean come on........................

DeletedUser29152

Internet arguments
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Who's turn was it to bring the popcorn?

DeletedUser

Wise people ones said ;)

“He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.”

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”

“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.”

DeletedUser41456

Internals Arguments??? I already got a warning from Lane for some reason......kind of out of control.

Mods and IGB need to be checked at the door. Getting annoyed with that.

DeletedUser41456

I will say IGB has a few mods in their crew atm....i question one and all of a sudden i'm on the ban list...be real...are we playing or are we playing????!!!

DeletedUser41456

this is how IGB plays the game all the time? Every world i have seen them in there has been a question mark...i mean keep it real...can an IGB rep tell me why you feel like being a prick all the time?

DeletedUser41456

Dragan..if you are attacked will you leave the server again?

DeletedUser29152

Yeah...smashing i'm ok with you multi posting here but please don't in other threads

DeletedUser

Dragan..if you are attacked will you leave the server again?
please be quiet. stop multi- posting it's not a good idea. If you want to rant and rave endlessly do it in one big post which means we can all -rep one of you posts rather than having to waste time spreading rep just to -rep all of your annoying posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

apparently you are a mod now? Doesn't matter..as soon as someone attacks you ..you will quit...

It's the daizan stategy...pretend you are insane and then quit if it all goes bad and leave your teammates to deal with the mess.....lol

DeletedUser41456

please be quiet. stop multi- posting its not a good idea. If you want tor ant and rave endlessly do it in one big post which means we can all -rep one of you posts rather than having to waste time spreading rep just to -rep all of your posts.

Huh? The heck you trying to say.

DeletedUser

Do you ever get annoyed with yourself Smashin, I know why you got a warning from Lane, profanity, name calling and double posting. Also, who is IGB ?

DeletedUser41456

Do you ever get annoyed with yourself Smashin, I know why you got a warning from Lane, profanity, name calling and double posting. Also, who is IGB ?

Naw...

When i see my post...after i post...i sit back and say..."wow...which poet ...wrote that..."

Forreal...

DeletedUser41456

That's fine..there's a cutoff point...to get my jokes...

you two are obviously below it..you won't get half of the things i say.

DeletedUser

I understand your jokes, its just they're not funny. Were not laughing with you, were laughing at you.

DeletedUser41456

i'm laughing at my own jokes.......i find it funny..and what