Bones and Skulls

• Thread starter DeletedUser43592
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

anyone else have something slick to say? didn't think so.

DeletedUser41456

Man i'm so cool...it should be a crime how cool i am.

DeletedUser41456

Too...Cool...for School...wayyy cooler than the clowns testing me earlier.

DeletedUser25249

TestYourStupidity-24134.jpg

DeletedUser41456

I'd run up to that machine with a bat and take everything in it...just like i will do lemur's lame little clan.

DeletedUser25249

Now that's a great reply from you, lets see if we can make it 2 from 2?

DeletedUser41456

Yeah yeah Kda...you are part of the ALL TALK MACHINE......i look forward to giving you a nice exit soon.

DeletedUser29152

does no one read the signs anymore? Don't Feed The Troll

DeletedUser25249

Just look at my sig, it's right there in black an light brown that I am the #2 noob.

Edit"The color should be tan I think.

DeletedUser41456

The great thing about this game is that if you want to do something about it you can...you know where i'm at...you all do..so come with it...either take me out or shut your mouth.....that's the beauty of the game.

DeletedUser41456

The great thing about this game is that if you want to do something about it you can...you know where i'm at...you all do..so come with it...either take me out or shut your mouth.....that's the beauty of the game.

RMBR That.

DeletedUser41456

Just look at my sig, it's right there in black an light brown that I am the #2 noob.

Edit"The color should be tan I think.

The only thing that looks light brown is my **** going into to your.....

DeletedUser40768

god i'm bada**

Dude is it really that hard to stop spamming, multiposting, using profanity, and trolling. I think the best question is who let you in Bones and Skulls, you clearly have a character unsuitable for any alliance that wants to be respected amongst its peers. Do they know you are damaging the credibility and reputation of the alliance they made. I wish the best of luck to Bones and Skulls, but players who lack respect and self control could end up dragging the alliance down to the cellar :pro:

DeletedUser19607

@SmashinOnEm

You make Bones and Skulls look bad.I suggest not to speak in the forum and do your talking on the battlefield as most players should do.If I was leader of Bones and Skulls you would of been kicked long ago.You see doruldor and all the rest of Bones of Skulls want to continue the good name they got from the other world.

DeletedUser

B&S leaders and peps in general are one of finest people I had pleasure to meet in grepo.
Paros was weird world in general and I believe no hard feelings are left between players from there (exception would be some macc guy and few other peps).

They are great players and leaders and I bet this could be the world in which they ll shine.
One suggestion of mine to you would be to appoint someone active and eng speaking person that could be your diplo, because in Paros there was somewhat . . . slower exchange of info between alliances.

I wish you peps all the best and a lot of fun.
Good luck and good hunting B&S

DeletedUser43592

What happened here? I knew that my new colleague is temperamental, but I do not I thought that he would move the war here. :)
If anyone was offended by his posts, I apologize.
Please let me time to read everything. My English is not very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you sorry, you weren't the one double posting and being a noob.