Bones and Skulls

• Thread starter DeletedUser43592
  • Start date

DeletedUser5819

I found this posted in the Paros area and thought it must belong somewhere in Pandosia, so I randomly chose here to link it.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?53387-max&p=889644#post889644
Not sure if i am in the right place but Maxi told me to post this, he says to eat his cities if they have not ghost yet. Max got in a bit of trouble with the law, nothing major but since he has a prior conviction for tax evasion they are holding him. He likely will be out for another 6-9 months is his guess. I think he will be out for another year so it may vary. All i know is he should have paid his taxes hehehehehhe . Sorry Maxi i know you will read this at some point but it's funny.

Anyways he told me to tell someone named Irdin Hunter and Duroldo and Judy the news but i have no idea who those people are so i just posted it here.

I'm his sister but i'm not really into this whole gaming thing but i guess he really cared about it enough to tell me about it so there you go.

He also said he will get on skype when he can play.

DeletedUser30636

wait... smash is a girl o_O my world just got turned on, uh i mean upside down...hehe

DeletedUser9267

It is only embarrassing to perfect people.
We'll miss Smash, he sure has a colorful personality and fights like a demon.

DeletedUser30636

I read it as it is a guy who has asked his sister to post that he won't be back.

ahhhh ok i see that now :p i didnt know his real name was max, so i guess thats where i was confused

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Max for your problems with the law
Maybe will meet again in some world
Good luck

DeletedUser47369

How many Alliances do you plan to create. it seems to be like pacting with 5 or 6 alliances and renaming them all Bones and Skulls.

DeletedUser47571

The past is a road that has been laid and paves our way for the future.

DeletedUser41456

Thanks for the brothers that understand some RL stuff....

DeletedUser17561

like being a criminal, and a stupid one at that.

nothing about these posts rings true

DeletedUser41456

My posts are true...i'm not here to front or pretend...first i don't care what any drive-by players thinks...i only sent my message for the real players in this game...if you are one then you already know about me...if not then that's on you...whether it matters or not is up for debate..i wanted to play for bns this year...i was unable to...and i really really apologize and im really sorry to math/doru/aura and the rest of the guys..honestly i have not been able to even keep up with this server...i wanted to give some of my best friends in this game a hard time..bow/strat/irdin..i wanted them to hate me and realize i was the best ever !! :p lol..:)..it's true though...it just never happened the way i wanted it to..

I wanted to help BNs get a crown which i know they can by themselves...but i know i could have made it easier...

just like i wanted to help others in other servers i have played in with this name or the name "tmaxpower"...

So judge me..i really don't care....i am a criminal...i feel i should not have to pay for everyone sitting around collecting welfare while i work my butt off...so i hid some assets i had....sue me...i don't really care..i stand by my decisions...i was offered a plea deal to admit to something i didn't do ...i declined ..standing on my morales...and i got pinched for it..whatever...i'd do it again if i have the chance..i met a lot of good people in county jail that are better than you that just made a mistake here and there...the nerve of you thinking you can thumb your nose down at anyone..you obviously have not read your bible....i'm out and i'm still as awesome as i ever was...so get over yourself and get that stick out of your mouth.

DeletedUser30636

My posts are true...i'm not here to front or pretend...first i don't care what any drive-by players thinks...i only sent my message for the real players in this game...if you are one then you already know about me...if not then that's on you...whether it matters or not is up for debate..i wanted to play for bns this year...i was unable to...and i really really apologize and im really sorry to math/doru/aura and the rest of the guys..honestly i have not been able to even keep up with this server...i wanted to give some of my best friends in this game a hard time..bow/strat/irdin..i wanted them to hate me and realize i was the best ever !! :p lol..:)..it's true though...it just never happened the way i wanted it to..

I wanted to help BNs get a crown which i know they can by themselves...but i know i could have made it easier...

just like i wanted to help others in other servers i have played in with this name or the name "tmaxpower"...

So judge me..i really don't care....i am a criminal...i feel i should not have to pay for everyone sitting around collecting welfare while i work my butt off...so i hid some assets i had....sue me...i don't really care..i stand by my decisions...i was offered a plea deal to admit to something i didn't do ...i declined ..standing on my morales...and i got pinched for it..whatever...i'd do it again if i have the chance..i met a lot of good people in county jail that are better than you that just made a mistake here and there...the nerve of you thinking you can thumb your nose down at anyone..you obviously have not read your bible....i'm out and i'm still as awesome as i ever was...so get over yourself and get that stick out of your mouth.
haha I understand why you did it now. XD couldnt agree more the whole welfare system is BS. dont worry smash, one day ill be president and fix everything. :p