Booty research?

DeletedUser

Why in the world did i booty research? Please tell me that somewhere there was a disclosure. I assumed..................probably just like everyone else who did it. :eek:

DeletedUser

it's an absolute must. don't tell me you're on time all the time to farm resources, every second you're late costs, research lessens the amount of those wasted seconds. besides imagine having several cities, you wouldn't have time to do anything else, just be clicking on those farms if you stick to 5min.

DeletedUser

it's an absolute must. don't tell me you're on time all the time to farm resources, every second you're late costs, research lessens the amount of those wasted seconds. besides imagine having several cities, you wouldn't have time to do anything else, just be clicking on those farms if you stick to 5min.

Of course i did. just as i have done in every other server, but (for me at least) it doesn't change the amount i get. Wondering if it was a bug or a misstep.

DeletedUser

Booty only effects farming now. It doubles the resources you get from farms, but also doubles how often you can farm. So basically, one click for a 10 min farm is like 2 clicks for 2 5 min farms. It however does not increase how much resources your troops can carry like it does in other worlds.