Border Marauders

DeletedUser

Since clivestraddle is a creep, and since he likes to let complete noobs into his alliance, I'd thought I'd publish some.... interesting?.... information about them, courtest of their in-game forum.

If you enjoy or can use this information, all the better!

If not, more's the pity... BUT!... hopefully a person or two that also finds this detestable man to be obnoxious will get a :) from my efforts.

2dsz04.jpg

1ptm52.jpg

2jzcir.jpg

nfqr8h.jpg

9gk6qh.jpg

moh14.jpg

DeletedUser

I am proud of every word i wrote and I think you will find that other leaders / players and alliances will copy and paste some of this info as their own creed

DeletedUser

HMMMMm...how can my enemies use this info

first one...cast spell info - well i guess they can participate in the program..that would really hurt....

second one - no allies ....no pacts ...no NAPs...how can they use that against us...they could take it to the united nations and have them declare war against us

third one.....list of claims...consider that we have claimed every city on the server ...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....lol

fourth one......we are at war with PB....WOW..THAT IS NEWS TO ME...SORRY PB ..WE WERE TRYING TO MAKE IT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT BUT NOW YOU KNOW

OUR "CONTRACT OF THE PLAYERS TO THE TEAM"...WE MAKE EVERYONE SIGN THIS "I AGREE"...FRANKLY YOU DO NOT DO ME JUSTICE

HERE IS THE WHOLE THING IN A FORMAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SQUINT YOUR EYES TO SEE - BY THE WAY...ONE HUNDRED FIFTY POSTS AFTERWARDS BY EVERY MEMBER SAYING I AGREE

I will support any player that has a incoming conquest with all forces possible

I will cast spells when needed and directed by the leaders

I will do attack as much as possible - the goal is five percent of your total score/wk -NO ATTACK POINTS IN AN ENTIRE WEEK THE PLAYER MAY BE SUBJECT TO AN IMMEDIATE BOOT - some exceptions to support players

I will add one city per week to my total - there are always cities available for player to player transfer - all you have to do is have a city slot and a colony ship. If you lack the CP - all the players will transfer resources so you can run festivals.

I will add use palringo for my game play. Exceptions will only be made by written permission of the commander in chief - some form of instant communication is necessary to be a member of this team.

I will not launch a colony ship till I fill out a claim and it is approved

If directed to take a city - I will obey as long as it does not conflict with other city locations.

I will not be abusive to other players / alliances or even enemies.

I will not multi-account - if found out - immediate dismissal from the team and the player will be reported to Innogames.

I will inform the team if I am going to be inactive more than two days. If inactive more than three days - the alliance may start to take my cities to prevent them from falling into enemy hands.

I will read the WHITE BOARD EVERY TIME I LOG IN FOR NEW ORDERS

Please post - I AGREE - so we know that all have read this.

thank you and have fun everyone

clivestraddle

DeletedUser

And don't forget...all of this ..intel was published because

i let ....complete....noobs in my alliance

DeletedUser

attack us and find out how many of us are noobs my friend....we will noob you to death

seems like you have a bunch of sim city players in yours

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/alliance/1179/members?compare=kill_att

i will take a noob over a turtle / sim city / point whore any day

we come from a rim ocean - an alliance that is one month and a few days old..and now number six on the point list - yes we had a HUGE increase in lower rated players - but watch what happens when they join an organized alliance that lives by the mottos published above - if they can not cut it in ten days - maybe you can take them in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohhhhhh..baby....talk noobie to me......

i like your sense of humour...obviously i just gave away i am british....

best wishes but frankly..does my "statement of purpose" - ring true in your alliance as well....i am sure it does for that is why you are the top alliance.....

DeletedUser

lol, this all seems very strangely familiar... (kappa, the big toe alliances, noobery, promises of greatness, etc)

gotta love clivestraddle alliances :D

DeletedUser

I make no illusion of mistakes in the past - hopefully I have learned a thing or two - Border Marauders is the alliance that worked and I plan to keep the best of what i did and do away with the things that brought it down when we strayed from our path

DeletedUser

seems like you have a bunch of sim city players in yours
i will take a noob over a turtle / sim city / point whore any day

The statistics don't back you up, you call an alliance with 35% MORE Attack Battle Points per member than your own "a bunch of sim city players" !!!
:)

I make no illusion of mistakes in the past - hopefully I have learned a thing or two - Border Marauders is the alliance that worked and I plan to keep the best of what i did

The recent growth of BM seems more a defensive response to the merger of New Age Phoenix and Mad Tea Party, than any elegant diplomacy by Border Marauders !
;)

DeletedUser

o_O hes back
everyone that knows clive respects him,
i gues ur just mad and scared people let him grow to be what he is right now

this is the worst forum post ever....... i would of told u that information

DeletedUser

The statistics don't back you up, you call an alliance with 35% MORE Attack Battle Points per member than your own "a bunch of sim city players" !!!
:)

The recent growth of BM seems more a defensive response to the merger of New Age Phoenix and Mad Tea Party, than any elegant diplomacy by Border Marauders !
;)

HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE WITH YOU...WE ARE THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK...WE DID NOT EVEN EXIST FIVE WEEKS AGO....we are not even close to you in attack points or at the strength you are - you started in the core -n you have tons of mega cities.

give us credit where credit is due - we are a growing and expanding alliance that is trying to make the best of what it has in the newest ocean of all

I tip my hat to you with what you have done

DeletedUser4577

Yeah...lol You seem to have picked the worst information possible to post. This is showing that hes good for figuring out online times and keeping track of them.

Contract is kinda silly though...lol

That master claims list has got to be crazy to keep up with for the moderator.

He put up a priority Op on an island?! I'm sure he isnt the first so umm...instead of proving that he was a noob or something of the sort you proved that you are a complete noob due to not knowing what could possibly be good information.

DeletedUser

Why are Border Marauder type people hating on the Mad Tea Party?

We are just an alliance trying to get by in a very hostile ocean. We keep to ourselves and keep the noise down and yet you guys are being mean and derogatory towards us.

I will say that your alliance is not on the 'rim' - because if you were on the rim - we would not be in the core. Therefore, the ocean you reside in dear Mr Straddle is reasonably central as we are ever so close to be able to share islands.

This brings me to my next point Mr Straddle - why is your alliance so greedy and selfish? We would like to share islands with your alliance but it seems that you guys like to keep your islands for yourselves. This is a community based game and sharing is paramount to its success - therefore I urge you to contact your members and urge them to share islands. We seek cooperation and love - not bad words and tempers.

Also, I would appreciate you not make yourselves out to be the 'new kids on the block' - they were an exceptional group of 80's recording artists. That - and many of your guys have been playing in Sigma since the world started - therefore you and your alliance has had equal opportunities to expand and grown just like everyone else.

DeletedUser18726

underestimation

We are just an alliance trying to get by in a very hostile ocean. We keep to ourselves and keep the noise down and yet you guys are being mean and derogatory towards us.

I will say that your alliance is not on the 'rim' - because if you were on the rim - we would not be in the core. Therefore, the ocean you reside in dear Mr Straddle is reasonably central as we are ever so close to be able to share islands.

This brings me to my next point Mr Straddle - why is your alliance so greedy and selfish? We would like to share islands with your alliance but it seems that you guys like to keep your islands for yourselves. This is a community based game and sharing is paramount to its success - therefore I urge you to contact your members and urge them to share islands. We seek cooperation and love - not bad words and tempers.

Also, I would appreciate you not make yourselves out to be the 'new kids on the block' - they were an exceptional group of 80's recording artists. That - and many of your guys have been playing in Sigma since the world started - therefore you and your alliance has had equal opportunities to expand and grown just like everyone else.

im not one for gloating but im kinda loving the fact we are being under estimated .... its better than being over rated eh guys (you know who you are).
and we arent greedy in any respect were doing what any good alliance should be doing wiping out any unwelcome partys to our core and keeping our islands clear. and its a community based game yeah it is........aswell as a strategy and war game.

also i will add the info posted above showing our internal forum...
useless lol

DeletedUser

KUMBAYA MY LORD ...KUMBAYA.....i thought this was a war game - my bad - i will bring my psychedelic VW and crack open some "mind altering drugs" for us to "take a trip and never leave the farm"

thirty four..is the LAST ocean to be formed..in fact it is not even a complete ocean yet..the "core" is forty four - fifty four / forty five and fifty five.

sorry...we don't play well with others - all the players that landed in this ocean...started a minimumm of three weeks after the world started

maybe if you understood how the cities wrap around filling as players join..you would understand the graphical part of the game

DeletedUser

I never once said we were not over-rated....in fact from I don't think anyone actually rates us at all. You guys are doing a fabulous job at being mean, selfish and very self-righteous.

I think any leader of an alliance that asks his alliance to cast spells on his cities is kinda mean. Instead of supporting your weaker players, you seem to get them to waste precious favor on your own cities......not really cool.

Also the information given is useful as it indicates where troop cities and navy are present and if they post more messages off of the forum - it allows people to roughly work out online times if the players interested enough to do so. :)

I know your alliance and all the friends you are gathering in your coalition against good and decency will eventually win and your evil will spread throughout the oceans but please - be nicer to us and let us share islands!

Apologies Clive - I am new to this game......and therefore do not have the same level of skill as yourself.