Border Marauders

DeletedUser

Why would we attack your stacked cities now?

We will just wait and let you build them up to about 4-5 K and take them then.

We're to busy to building cities from scratch - nice try though :)

DeletedUser

Right right, I can't wait to see Mad Tea party lose the world wonder competition because they can't seem to get a super island because their Communist regime deems it fit to share the islands. (I'm gonna name this revolutionary idea communism Clive, or maybe clivumism since you discovered it)

And if they're stack like you say they are, how do you think for an instant you'll be able to take them at 4k points with extra defense built up? You guys are the genuine article for sure

DeletedUser

I like that you think Clive is going to stay with you guys :)

I also think it's funny you think you'll be around that long :)

DeletedUser

I like that you think Clive is going to stay with you guys :)

I also think it's funny you think you'll be around that long :)

I'll be waiting for your conquests friend, please whenever you're ready. I need the BP so I can grab more Mad Tea Party cities. We don't adhere to Clivumism, regardless that it is named for him

DeletedUser

Mad Tea Party

Grepo stats from the start of the formation of our alliance - eeeek

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/alliance/1179/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

I think and I could be wrong but 1 page of losses since the start isn't a bad run?

Also - you can grab More cities? I don't think you've taken 1? Or am I wrong?

Your turn :)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/alliance/3042/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

Keep talking though.

Maybe you should think about taking up Clivumism?

DeletedUser

yea dalmasio, your plan doesn't seem to make any sense, "Why would we attack your stacked cities now?

We will just wait and let you build them up to about 4-5 K and take them then."
so essentially you are saying it is easier to take a larger city? I honestly just think you guys are sort of incapable of taking 700 point cities so you are choosing to make excuses, seeing as with larger cities come larger walls and more troops. Your point simply doesn't make sense. And if you are so apt to share islands, why would you even want to attack the city in the first place?

DeletedUser

OMG - what was I thinking!

You're correct - we should use up a city slot on taking a 700 point city - instead of waiting and letting Clive build it up for us instead. I thought I was going wrong somewhere taking the 10K cities.......and now I now! It's the 700 pointers that are the key to victory :)

Also, I never said it would be easier - it just makes more sense to take a city when it's bigger - sure we lose more troops but troops can be rebuilt. However - the time it takes to build up a 700 point city into something viable? Nuts to that - our guys have better things to do than that.

Apparently Clive doesn't though........ sucks for you :(

DeletedUser

I'm sorry dal, did I say more? Yeah, sorry. I'll get right on con-questing your cities once I rebuild my attacking force from all the MTP farming I've had to do ;D

DeletedUser

I think its funny how u think that clives NOT sticking around, and that you think its funny that we think hes staying. Its all funny!!! HAHAHA....We will see who is here in the end, and I also need BP so go ahead and attack us, what has changed? lol You say we farm you guys, ive been attacked 10 times in a day for no reason from MTP....So we all know who the real bullies are! Too bad u guys didnt get our chat Intel, you may be digusted enough not to talk to us anymore;)

DeletedUser

yeah if ur going to state how killed we are getting please post our name right ;)

DeletedUser

ooops BM :) BW is just getting killed where there not suppose to go