Bored

DeletedUser

I cannot lie, my friends. I am bored beyond belief with this world. I don't want to give up, but it's become tedious. I suggested a grand war, but it seems that this place is filled with those that are only interested in a pixel crown.

Someone, anyone, please give me a reason to carry on!

DeletedUser34939

Do we really need permission to start it? Send out a mass mail to leaders of the top 30 alliances that we are picking teams. Hate and TM are team captains and can use this thread to pick teams.

DeletedUser

or send out a mass mail telling the leaders of the biggest alliances that the other leaders were calling them a poopypants behind their backs :eek:

DeletedUser

Legacy AD is taking several Hate cities each day. Only thing that is boring, Hate is not really fighting back. :(

DeletedUser

Don't give up, little Treach buddy. This world is about to get real fun any day now !!!

But.....you haven't been enjoying yourself out there on the rim running over weaklings like Zombies ? Seemed like you were having fun, and you were so awesome at it.....

DeletedUser

[island]187156[/island]

Yesterday

i lost my City [town]33028[/town]

Today

I got the City [town]19686[/town]

It is pitty that Walking Dead lost their city to me in their main island which has only Walking Dead players in it..