Boring Beta Forum

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are these boring rubbish now Dobby, Knuckles and Spook are gone?

We need someone to fill their boots because this is poo:(

DeletedUser

They all went to join the huggles club down in Gamma (cept knuckles)

DeletedUser

I think its just that the Gamma forums run at double speed...in keeping with the game world!

In all seriousness, I fully expect to see people abandoning or neglecting their beta accounts in favour of the faster Gamma world since it launched so soon with a speed boost. I am still running my beta account but really using it just to try different things. I very much don't care about it!

DeletedUser

lol no worries, once something big happens it will spike, New world servers always are strong, that or we just have really chatty people like me who have nothing better to do then troll the forums.

DeletedUser

I think its just that the Gamma forums run at double speed...in keeping with the game world!

In all seriousness, I fully expect to see people abandoning or neglecting their beta accounts in favour of the faster Gamma world since it launched so soon with a speed boost. I am still running my beta account but really using it just to try different things. I very much don't care about it!

Yeah thats very true, but alot of the time i find faster worlds get boring after a while. This one may be different, since the troop speed is still the same meaning you don't need to be waking yourself up in the middle of the night. Is there a time limit on it? Or is it a never ending world?

DeletedUser

all the worlds shall continue till one alliance conquers the whole thing. Goof thing is that this may not be as long as we think, the worlds are not the best populated, especially compared to TW

DeletedUser

um.. I started a new city in the new world, but haven't given it much attention. Maybe I should. I've just been concentrating on my beta world.

DeletedUser

lol... now you got me working on that one too! Wow it's weird looking at blank land! Better get to it.

DeletedUser

Hey... is there any way to move from beta to gamma without logging in and out. Going back and forth is a pain. It would be nice if there is a way to switch realms/worlds.

DeletedUser

thanks. I should have thought of that... I do it with fb, lol, between raids.

where is your island?