Boring Beta No More - WAR!!!

DeletedUser

Dark Judgement is at war with the snakes of SC and the renegades of CotH!!!

I don't have to brag...the stats will brag for me!!!!:cool:

DeletedUser1405

Hey mr penguin thought you were leaving us, nice to see youve stayed.

DeletedUser1405

So quick question before you run off what world you in i may join you in there

DeletedUser

I play Iota. Newest world. Pick NorthWest.

Things are a little... Weird in there for me at the moment :O

DeletedUser

lol stats lie when you boot players when ppl are takin the towns.. try again Mr Tyrant

I just want everyone to know the best part is that JtC and I are secret lovers.. when we lie in bed at night we both laugh endlessly at you all! (especially yowhatsup)

DeletedUser

I only see 2 cities taken from CoTH, no more then that, and None from SC,

unless you go back to the like 10th or later.

DeletedUser

Overall what Im trying to say, is this is weak PnP, and they aren't really beating either alliance that bad, kinda.... slow really

DeletedUser

LOL...And now the Haters

Overall what Im trying to say, is this is weak PnP, and they aren't really beating either alliance that bad, kinda.... slow really

I was wondering why someone from ML would chime in and then I checked Grepostats.

Do me a favor when you get your weight up then start to say whether someone is or is not winning the war. The reasons my stats speak for me is....well to real players not just floaters who jump on bandwagon's to stay alive...we battle active players that mount defense and still lose cities...

your stats speak for you - they aren't speaking very loudly http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/67560/colonizations

DeletedUser

Meh, its cuz I have a real life thats more then this game, how bout you sir?

and last time I checked, my OPINION on subjects is NOT the opinion of my ALLIANCE.

and if you get out of the anger zone and noticed i suggested the PnP was weak, did you see the key point there ( hint- P_P) and that when you do finally do some amazing blows to your most hated Foes that make a stronger and read worthy PnP, till that its still a weak PnP.

now personal question Jamintavon, are you bullied a lot in real life? because from all interactions i've seen with you, you are always trying to be a big man, but dude, its a game chill, have fun.

DeletedUser

lol

I love how I get personal jabs at my life...save it. Like I said get your weight up cause your opinion is lacking. My DJ ppl know me. I'm simply tired of the same ol same ol. No one talks in forum. I start to cause Beta is boring. No one fights. Everyone wants a peace pact.
On a side note, I think I have the oldest most senior citizens in Grep...we're just old ppl with jobs...kids....grandkids...own business...teachers...the list goes on. Don't hate that I can play grep on my phone and still run a business.

DeletedUser

I wasn't a jab it was a question, one you avoided to answer, but ill let that pass.

get my weight up? please define what you would consider weight?

Who hating that you would waste your time playing grep on your phone at all! it kinda made me giggle that you said that, someone to look up too.:rolleyes:

please I would love to get to know you, tell us all about you please.;)