Boring Beta No More - WAR!!!

DeletedUser

Some of you who post on the number of CS destroyed really should try attacking someone who knows what they are doing and actually defends.

This game is ridiculously skewed towards the defender (a defender can beat the anti-timing mechanism if he is smart and offense cannot) so if you attack people who know what they are doing and are online, it is very difficult.

Now Stonecutters are a bunch of back stabbing, lying, conniving, cheating, stab their mother in the back, run her over with a bus, and then back over her if they thought it would help their in game chances....but they are good players who know how to defend.

So until you stop taking grays and start battling real enemies you should watch your tongue.

DeletedUser

My mum can vouch for that, once she recovers!!:rolleyes:(SW)
Smalls all you need to do is ask and we will have you, you dont need to butter us up!!
Invite sent!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PvP smallsie and llohlsie

Some of you who post on the number of CS destroyed really should try attacking someone who knows what they are doing and actually defends.

This game is ridiculously skewed towards the defender (a defender can beat the anti-timing mechanism if he is smart and offense cannot) so if you attack people who know what they are doing and are online, it is very difficult.

Now Stonecutters are a bunch of back stabbing, lying, conniving, cheating, stab their mother in the back, run her over with a bus, and then back over her if they thought it would help their in game chances....but they are good players who know how to defend.

So until you stop taking grays and start battling real enemies you should watch your tongue.

This from the man who pretended to be my friend on Skype to try to get a leg up on war.. hmmmmmmm?
Or is this the man who had a 'personal' truce with Stonecutters while we killed your alliance? Twice.

oooo wait! both...

I always have to consider the source.

Keep it on the battlefield guys.. not my fault we are ninja masters! WE are having a great time!

DeletedUser

This from the man who pretended to be my friend on Skype to try to get a leg up on war.. hmmmmmmm?
Or is this the man who had a 'personal' truce with Stonecutters while we killed your alliance? Twice.

oooo wait! both...

I always have to consider the source.

Keep it on the battlefield guys.. not my fault we are ninja masters! WE are having a great time!

Come on llohll....a bit sensitive aren't we???? At least booz played along.

And please don't give me that I pretended to be your friend on skype. I was (and would still consider am) your friend. How about you bragging to everyone how you had me eating out of the palm of your hand and was just following you like a puppy? So it goes both ways here honey.

And tell me llohll, how many StoneCutter Colony ships did I blow up when we had the "personal truce?" 6? 7? I had a truce not to directly attack but I saved many TeA and RR cities when we were warring and EVERYONE knew where I stood. I was not hiding the fact that I was not attacking SC.

You think you guys know how to play cuz you can find soft targets and take them over. Did you ever take a city from anyone who knew how to play the game? Game Twit? trader? Richus? Me? or even the guy you StoneCutters hate most Lord-Aris???

Of course not, we weren't soft enough targets for you. I gave you credit for your ninja style but you guys sorely lack on the offensive front.

So just get back on skype, you know you miss talking to me :cool:

DeletedUser

I just want to say something here.. Anyone that follows the news would know that Molon Labe disbanded for a day and then was reformed. The stats there do not reflect the stats for the Molon Labe players at all. ML before disbanding were the third highest in offensive BP and 5th(?) in overall BP. Our alliance had one of the best conquering ratios against AoA and UAE while at war with each. Forget the number but it was in the order of 60 successful conquests for us and 15 for them.

I'll also point out that many of your current top players are former ML players (from before the disbanding), so critising ML is not the smartest as I am sure all of these ex-members will vouch that ML is a great alliance.

I would tend to differ in opinion here eGod. The old ML where *much better* at keeping to their word and their alliances, it was a much better alliance when you guys ran it. The new one just wants to burn bridges, drop their NAP/Allies and forget their history, even act like the old MDK did with their random conquers....a new name would have been more appropriate as its a different alliance now....

Its not the same ML, perhaps they forgot their old ties? If most left for other alliances that would explain a lot

DeletedUser

I would tend to differ in opinion here eGod. The old ML where *much better* at keeping to their word and their alliances, it was a much better alliance when you guys ran it. The new one just wants to burn bridges, drop their NAP/Allies and forget their history, even act like the old MDK did with their random conquers....a new name would have been more appropriate as its a different alliance now....

Its not the same ML, perhaps they forgot their old ties? If most left for other alliances that would explain a lot

I would like to speak for Molon Labe on this, as it seems I am the only one doing so.
The Old Molon Labe was MUCH better, by far it out stripes what we have going on, no doubt about that. but burn bridges? and forget our NAP/Allies.. and whom do we speak of here? last time I check we are keeping within the same lines as the old Pacts, so far as I can tell.

I also advised us to change the name as we are not Molon Labe of old, but that is another matter

If Xmortis would like to discuss with Molon Labe about Pacts, please contact me.

Do Not slander the name of either alliance without even approaching its leadership for matters of diplomacy

DeletedUser4013

...The new one just wants to burn bridges, drop their NAP/Allies and forget their history, even act like the old MDK did with their random conquers....a new name would have been more appropriate as its a different alliance now....

I would also like to say that the new ML has not burned it's bridges with PoC.

DeletedUser8362

So hows the war going now? Any more stats to show?

(i am not new. I just hardly ever post in here, but i do read it.)

DeletedUser

good job PoC.. SoT is not a fool alliance, i'm sure the battle reports will be interesting..

DeletedUser

And the latest updates in the phoenix of carthage\ saints of tartaurus war.

PoC have conquered 25 cities from SoT
SoT have conquered 3 cities from PoC

Given that SoT has three times the members of PoC i think these numbers tell the story dont they.

Stop Press: In failed attacks over the last two days Saints have lost over 7000 light ships.

Maybe this should be in the'' alliances that will fail'' thread.

DeletedUser1405

Whilst PoC are an excellent fighting machine i doubt they are fighting the war alone, they have strong ties with several other alliances and they always seem to work together.
I may be corrected but These guys have links in big places and use them to wreak havoc before their attacks.

DeletedUser4013

Whilst PoC are an excellent fighting machine i doubt they are fighting the war alone, they have strong ties with several other alliances and they always seem to work together.
I may be corrected but These guys have links in big places and use them to wreak havoc before their attacks.

That is quite true Mike, we do cultivate our relationships with other alliances and are in fact working with DJ and CotH in bringing down the monstrosity that is SoT in Ocean 35, and in setting up a buffer zone in O45. There is no 'I' in 'Team'...although there is 'me' :p

DeletedUser

GUYS you all forget the world will be destroyed when I press go away UAE