Boring Beta No More - WAR!!!

DeletedUser

Thank you for defending me in my absence Jarp.

@ smalls: I wont bother taking a city that i need to spend time building. I think perfect size is around the 10k mark. My first 5 cities are ones that I took over and built to the level i wanted (average around 9-10k).

You need to get to that point level so you can have farm at 40, thermal baths and baracks/harbour at a level to make CS and everything else you need at a decent speed.

Everything else i have taken from others who have spent the time building them, so you are stuck with what they have.

With a city the size of Rappy boys, you would have about 10 levels of farm to build, then have to build thermal baths, research stuff etc etc.

I think its best to let your enemies do the hard work and then take what they have spent time building :)

So again i repeat, Rappy boys cities are worth taking, too much effort to get them to peak population and building times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, I won't conquer a city unless it is around my average (10k-12k Points [Not saying exact number because then you would figure out my new account])

DeletedUser

I use to only take 10k+ plus cities also. But I have found that most people on this server have zero clue how to actually play the game and screw up their builds and research. They build theatres, or even worse libraries. The messed up thing is that even with a library none of them still have enough research points for ram or phalanx.

I have used 15 CP fixing the last few cities that I have taken over. I'd rather have to build than use up precious culture points eliminating useless research.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for defending me in my absence Jarp.

@ smalls: I wont bother taking a city that i need to spend time building. I think perfect size is around the 10k mark. My first 5 cities are ones that I took over and built to the level i wanted (average around 9-10k).

You need to get to that point level so you can have farm at 40, thermal baths and baracks/harbour at a level to make CS and everything else you need at a decent speed.

Everything else i have taken from others who have spent the time building them, so you are stuck with what they have.

With a city the size of Rappy boys, you would have about 10 levels of farm to build, then have to build thermal baths, research stuff etc etc.

I think its best to let your enemies do the hard work and then take what they have spent time building :)

So again i repeat, Rappy boys cities are worth taking, too much effort to get them to peak population and building times.

It's true they are very well to take already lost one

DeletedUser

I use to only take 10k+ plus cities also. But I have found that most people on this server have zero clue how to actually play the game and screw up their builds and research. They build theatres, or even worse libraries. The messed up thing is that even with a library none of them still have enough research points for ram or phalanx.

I have used 15 CP fixing the last few cities that I have taken over. I'd rather have to build than use up precious culture points eliminating useless research.

That's true. Some players actually do that :(