Boring Forum

DeletedUser

Lets get this spiced up a bit. What is going on in all the oceans? Who is fighting who? Any fun info that anyone wants to share can be posted here.

I will start it off.. Heard some rumors that TSR is going to war with some alliances in ocean 55 but not sure who.

DeletedUser18550

That would be interesting to see based on their bp averages. I want to know how long it's going to be before they get disbanded again.

DeletedUser

Lets get this spiced up a bit. What is going on in all the oceans? Who is fighting who? Any fun info that anyone wants to share can be posted here.

I will start it off.. Heard some rumors that TSR is going to war with some alliances in ocean 55 but not sure who.

TSR is fighting RYW and built a coalition of allies to help them. Many of those TSR allies have recently asked to switch sides, but most are just shells of what they used to be due to Naxos. We'll see in the coming days when conquest comes in earnest. Inactivity will become a driving issue shortly.

DeletedUser18550

I started with 5 TSR on my island. Now there are only 2, soon to be 1 then I will actually have to leave my island to find more victims.

DeletedUser

Get ready for a PnP from the Bullz!! Sure to allievate your boredomz!!

DeletedUser

PnP: Paper and pen or Post and propaganda or any 2 words that start with a P :p It's a post where someone put's an accomplishment thingy or laughs at the misfortunes of others.

DeletedUser

ru5x5d.jpg

Now someone has to make a few good articles, and splash in a few interviews, ta-da!! A cure for your boredom!