Boring Forum

DeletedUser

This forum is pretty boring... I'm new to the game, was hoping for some fun on here. A bit of banter, some threats etc.
Surely a few of you have some abuse to throw around at other alliances, some insults... even personal threats to make??
You got beef with anyone, or think someone needs taking down a notch or two, I suggest you man up and call them out right here!

DeletedUser3613

A forum is only as fun as the players involved in the world, make a few PnP's, call another alliance a bunch of noob's but as pushty says try to keep it game relevant and clean and there is no reason this place can't be fun

DeletedUser

I was only joking with the personal stuff, I'm just trying to incite some mayhem into the world.

DeletedUser3613

I suggest finding an enemy, beating them into submission and then posting some reports on here and questioning said enemys playing skills ;)

DeletedUser3613

Its alright lane I will just lock all the threads MWHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

If you close threads all the time, that might be why everyone doesn't like you;)

DeletedUser

:heh: well this forum is a little dead. I posted on which god to start with. I provided a unique perspective with some number crunching. I posted on pet peaves and called out a much larger player. and I gave a postive post on the usefulness of the chat tab. I figured I would get some kinda rep good or bad but I guess no one reads anything here. no wonder people hunt for rep in world tabs they don't play in. I wonder if it is as dead in their worlds also?
:heh:

DeletedUser

Alpha - How does an Alliance claim any ocean with only 2 members in it? I understand that -Spartan Brotherhood- and TheOlympians have a pact so maybe you were claiming O34 on our behalf, which if that's the case please don't. We don't stake claims.

DeletedUser

The fact is that Baris is not an alive world... Speed 1, you know!
And when nothing happens in Baris, as a result, nothing will happen in its forum! :D

DeletedUser

Alpha - How does an Alliance claim any ocean with only 2 members in it? I understand that -Spartan Brotherhood- and TheOlympians have a pact so maybe you were claiming O34 on our behalf, which if that's the case please don't. We don't stake claims.

The claim for O34 came from our attempt to merge with The Buccaneers. Of course you know that fell through. Which is a positive because it didn't create any problems with you, The Olympians. :)

Also I am only a cofounder and i leave the alliance portal to my partner, I mainly consintrate on stratigies and keeping the troops educated. :Angry:

Sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope no one was rubbed the wrong way. ;)

Alpha:pro:

DeletedUser

Speed 1 worlds almost always have slow forums for the first several months, as not a whole lot gets happening other than random alliance chaos. Just the way it is :)

DeletedUser

The most exciting thing right now is I have been labeled as having some "Shameless behavior in the past".:eek: