Boring

DeletedUser

Any idea why this forum is so boring? Any time there is an interesting thread - it gets deleted. We have however the most stupid counter game on the very top.

The logic behind this forum beats me, so most likely it is my last post here.

DeletedUser

There are rules in place and sadly if people break those rules the content will have to be deleted. Don't blame the forum, blame the posters.

DeletedUser

one

what is the next number?

shall we start a new game? - it is so exciting...

PS. I do respect the rules, but I just don't get the idea of deleting the whole thread. But - gosh - what I know about moding? It is only 20 years since first IRC channel I was an op.

DeletedUser

one

what is the next number?

shall we start a new game? - it is so exciting...

PS. I do respect the rules, but I just don't get the idea of deleting the whole thread. But - gosh - what I know about moding? It is only 20 years since first IRC channel I was an op.
If you don't like those games then feel free to avoid the thread. Shouldn't be too hard. I had temporarily hidden the thread to take care of all the posts because it would take me a while and I didn't want others to post while I was in the process of handling the situation. After having read everything I figured it would be best to simple delete all the posts in the thread as only about 3 posts were appropriate and on-topic.

DeletedUser24538

This is kinda a dead forum. Make a Chit Chat forum name it senselessness so there is way to honestly control it!

DeletedUser

I have to carefully word this.

Post something related in-game on the forums and hope that people reply. Sadly the stuff that gets people active (PnPs and ratings of alliance) often leads to threads being closed.

There's a whole lot of more stuff I'd say but, mods aren't allowing me.

DeletedUser27700

I have to carefully word this.

Post something related in-game on the forums and hope that people reply. Sadly the stuff that gets people active (PnPs and ratings of alliance) often leads to threads being closed.

There's a whole lot of more stuff I'd say but, mods aren't allowing me.

You can make all kinds of posts, as long as they follow these rules.
If people start to break them, then of course threads will get closed.

DeletedUser22940

I don't know about you guys, but my PnP's never got deleted or locked....just need to have some class. Newer Grepo generation could greatly benefit from that. :p

DeletedUser

Strike I like you but stop with the whole anti-mod act, it's been done before. ;)

There are fairly unambiguous rules which should be followed. If you can't make threads or PnPs that abide by these rules then the flaw is in your propaganda skills rather than the forum or its moderation.

DeletedUser

Anti mod things get stuff forums active but sadly only for a short while.

I'm a decent guy but when forums need reviving I shall take any necessary steps ;) Skully, you're one of few mods I like, stated many times. Got good sense of humour.

DeletedUser

Yes it is boring. I will tell you why. Every alliance is in a secret pact that has turned this world into 1 giant group hug. Most don"t know it yet.

DeletedUser

Yes it is boring. I will tell you why. Every alliance is in a secret pact that has turned this world into 1 giant group hug. Most don"t know it yet.
its been a month after the above statement,and i fail to see where exactly you are correct coz we are now talking about a World war (several days already).Better have more patience than flame my friend :)

Last edited by a moderator: