Botting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Hi everyone,

Viv asked me to post on her behalf.

For the longest time she hasn't really bothered saying anything about how she farms, but she decided to make a video to show that it is actually possible to farm that number of cities.

As of today, the 11th of November 2015, she has 149 cities, and manages to farm them all in 2 minutes 37 seconds.

Say what you want about the video, I don't really care, doubt she does, either. Believe whatever you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT1Rsi8__CI&feature=youtu.be

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
Impressive but I tried to do the same and my cities didn't change over??? Also at that rate, she has around 2 minutes before she restarts. Does she do this continuously all day long. If that's the case when do you build?, fight? or defend? I know when I farmed at some point I was unable to farm anymore because I had exhausted the resources of the farm. Nice computer for speed... Mine is never that fast.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Impressive but I tried to do the same and my cities didn't change over??? Also at that rate, she has around 2 minutes before she restarts. Does she do this continuously all day long. If that's the case when do you build?, fight? or defend? I know when I farmed at some point I was unable to farm anymore because I had exhausted the resources of the farm. Nice computer for speed... Mine is never that fast.

Which scripts are running?

About fighting and defending, notice the pile up of messages/reports. I'd imagine she does this for a while, then takes breaks to check PMs/Reports, and to fight, and defend.

DeletedUser

I only use the report converter and Quack toolset (both approved scripts) and I can scroll through the cities in the same fashion whilst farming. Its only my PC spec that slows things down compared to the vid

SlothTzu

Strategos
I only use the report converter and Quack toolset (both approved scripts) and I can scroll through the cities in the same fashion whilst farming. Its only my PC spec that slows things down compared to the vid

Yeah just use GRCR and the up and down directional keys to scroll through cities whilst farming.

DeletedUser42857

So its possible to farm 150 cities in under 3 minutes.

Its possible to do that on a one off example, ok.

Is it possible to do that repeatedly 14 hours a day, whilst also attacking, defending, recruiting, posting on forums, posting on skyp, building, playing events...

And eating, drinking, cooking, cleaning, going to the toilet etc...

but anyway.

we dont know what information inno had.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I had a feeling you'd say that.

But like I said, I don't really care.

People are set in their opinions at this stage.

DeletedUser50935

Impressive... You have changed my opinion... In fact feel I rather owe Queen Viv an apology for my previous opinion that she was a cheating scumbag... Thanks for enlightening me...

DeletedUser

Consider 14 hours for farming, 8 hours for sleeping and 2 hours for eating I guess.

Eat, Farm, Sleep .:D

Human society has lost one female member of it.
My condolences as well

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Consider 14 hours for farming, 8 hours for sleeping and 2 hours for eating I guess.

Eat, Farm, Sleep .:D

Human society has lost one female member of it.
My condolences as well

Ever hear of those Koreans that play Starcraft/WoW/LoL/etc. for hours on end?

It's doable if you have the time. Some even die from dehydration/sleep deprivation etc.

DeletedUser

On a serious note,
I have to admit I like her design and the desktop.
Additionally, this video is educational, as I didn't know you could use a keyboard to move between cities ;)
Speed of machine and Viv's finger dexterity are impressive.

However,
Consider she appears to be computer savvy and Paul Bruce mentioned she's a babe (for being such she needs her nails, hair, skin to be done + some fitness club + depilation and 1000 other women staff), Tiller Holmes may come to conclusion of a botting involvement for 14 hours farming. It's easier to believe to, then opposite.

To proceed with examination an interrogator would like to get six-hour video with that 5 minutes farming and a picture of Viv, so all clues will be considered.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Well if you've got any questions about her personal life, feel free to PM her.

You think that farming like that comes without practise?

DeletedUser16560

Taking into account Prateek is also on "on average 14-15 hours/day" his own words, I guess he is a skank, too! I can smell his reek from this side of the screen :)))

Of course his stats ain't that great cause he doesn;t bot, ha!! :p

Zarun-

Strategos
This is funny because when I got wrongfully banned for botting I asked the mods if I should record myself playing grepolis.

DeletedUser46762

So its possible to farm 150 cities in under 3 minutes.

Its possible to do that on a one off example, ok.

Is it possible to do that repeatedly 14 hours a day, whilst also attacking, defending, recruiting, posting on forums, posting on skyp, building, playing events...

And eating, drinking, cooking, cleaning, going to the toilet etc...

but anyway.

we dont know what information inno had.

Well hi there peeps, firstly, I have proved it possible and is something I have done on every world. I can see that you do not use all the features the game has to offer, otherwise you'd be using city groups and one click can start recruiting in all that groups cities. Use the building tab, again much quicker. I do not spend hours in skype, i play the game. I've yet to post for any defence cos our enemies wont come near. Why is that?

DeletedUser42857

i play the game. I've yet to post for any defence cos our enemies wont come near. Why is that?

because they know the minute you lose a city you will either go in vm and not come out or anger ghost, and they dont want to kill the server :D

(And most people use city groups, etc, you arent anything special luv.)

DeletedUser40223

Obviously using a fast PC and has a good internet connection.. Impressive!

I was going to post a video of me farming cities.. But YouTube took it down for prolific use of profanity/Computer violence.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.