Announcement Bounty Hunter Competition

DeletedUser31385

Players,

I would like to announce the bounty hunter competition will be starting on April 17th and will run until the 16th of May. There are four different types of bounties:

Common (5)- 50 gold (one week)
Uncommon (10)- 100 gold (one week)
Rare (20)- 300 gold (two weeks to complete)
Ultra Rare (30)- 500 gold (one month to complete)

Each bounty will have its own thread where you can post reports. Please make sure the reports are dated. I need the code so I can verify that the reports are from Golgi. Please PM me your ingame name if you are participating. I hope you guys enjoy the competition.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32487

Can I have some free gold for the best PnP maker role please?

DeletedUser31385

The competition has officially started! There are four bounties. Each in a different thread. Please send me your ingame name so I can verify the legitimacy of your reports.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The competition has officially started! There are four bounties. Each in a different thread. Please send me your ingame name so I can verify the legitimacy of your reports.

Those manticores and CS, they are meant destroy them in enemy harbor/city right? No my own manticores ,D
.where should i catch 700 mantys at home lol

Ranga1

Strategos
yea and how do you kill 1500 militia at once? i can show you a screen shot but that cant really verify it. Fig been out of the game too long :p

DeletedUser21625

yea and how do you kill 1500 militia at once? i can show you a screen shot but that cant really verify it. Fig been out of the game too long :p

it's on the next update. Expanded militia. For a price.

DeletedUser31385

You are allowed to post as many reports as it takes. You simply must be the first to fulfill the requirements.