----Insane---
-
SS class bounties
woodboard_1280x800_re_wallpaper.jpg

Rules:-
-Bounty kills must be from attacks you have made on enemy players
-Attacks on alliance members do not count
-Attacks on ghosts count
-Attacking island quests does not count.
-Attacking Your own troops by sending them to enemy city and killing it wont count and will lead to Penalty.
-Farm attacks do not count
-The Bounty need to be completed with one attack
-If you miss the deadline (till the bounty is up) to submit your bounty, you will receive no points
-Claims will only be accepted only upon posting an Image and a report along with it

Classes:-
-Common and Rare bounties have no limits of Claimant... and can be claimed by 1 person only 5 times(1 time a day) till it is up...

-Yellow is 1 bounty Limit

-Red Star:- U have to Announce that You are going for this bounty within 2 day of posting the bounty and you will have 1 weeks to full fill it.. Players who dont announce that they are going after this bounty within 2 days even if they achieve it will not be counted.. 1st player to achieve will get the bounty.

-SS Class:- U have to Announce that You are going for this bounty within 1 week of posting the bounty and you will have 4 weeks to full fill it from the day the bounty is up .. Players who dont announce that they are going after this bounty within 1 week of posting, even if they achieve it will not be counted.. Oh and One thing did i failed to mention.. U will have -ve points for not achieving this.. so ChoooooooSe carefully if u wanna go after it or not..You can also quit even after announcing you are going for it.. but still quitting will have a nominal -ve marks and will depend on when you quit.. 1st player to achieve will get the bounty.and others will get the negative points automatically cause here it is only 1 winner

Point system:-
Bounties will be of 5 Different Class

Common ( 10 points) , Rare(Black Star)( 20 points) , Yellow Star (30 points) , Red Star(50 points ) and SS Class( 300 points) ..

Negative points For SS class...
(All Participating Player average Point average+ Your Points)* week no /(No of Players * a random number decided by me)

-In the event of a tie, a bonus bounty challenge will be set for those with matching weekly total. first to get the bonus bounty wins
-Rules are subject to change ( to allow for balancing/fairness etc if need be)[/QUOTE]

New bounties will posted in the Bounty Board. along with the Old bounties till the Old bounties expires..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bounty Hunters​

1. dimspace = 140 points
2. The Ismenian Dragon =110 points
3. ryan1066=80 points and gunnellator= 80 points
5. sandip81= 30 points
5. Mortiferum= 10 points

DeletedUser

Claiming the Rare Bounty.

pnlw3.jpg

Heres the Rep:-[report]f6302f5a5902b98f3085af6e32b96dc6[/report]

Let me know,if I need to add something more.:)

DeletedUser42857

Darnit, Missed out of 250 horses by 2. Missed out on 200 LS by 3.. and missed out hops by 10 :S

Im still very confused by this procedure. So do we

1) just post when we have hit one of the bounties

or

2) for each bounty we are going to say we are going for it prior to actually hitting it. :S

Ranga1

Strategos
.common and rare mean no announcement in here you are going for it and ss class and red star mean you have to announce here you are going for it. Read the question noob, if you keep up like this you might have to join RTHE

DeletedUser42857

so you only claim if you are going for yellow and red star. ok, that s abit clearer, i read it about three times, and didnt really get it. so basically its too late to claim the yellow and red

Ranga1

Strategos
Technically, yellow star has no rule about claiming in here first, although its group with red star bounties one would argue circumstantially it has the same rules as the red star but one could also argue that given all other bounties have clear rules next them you could think that you don't have to claim yellow star bounties. You would think grepo mods, who so love their rules, would have thought this out a bit better. Maybe little ol gunn needs to tell them what they are doing wrong

DeletedUser

Bounties are grouped according to the rarity level..
the Reason why Yellow star and Red star are grouped. cause their difficulty level is same.. One doesnt need to announce to announce that he is going after Yellow star.. bUt need to announce if he is going after Redstar.. Red star bounties will mostly have awards like looter of day, attacker of day and other things.. why i asked to announce.. cause it will create more competition as these awards are only availavle to 1 particular person on a particular day.. so it creates the chance of other people disturbing the claimant and prevent him from claiming the bounty..i hope you guys understand the part.. trying to make it as much real as possible... after all nobody is goody goody in bounty hunter world..

as for SS class there is negative points ..

PS:- its never late to claim a yellow..

DeletedUser42857

Well i had an attacker of the day :D sadly it was two days ago.. 22nd.. but its yellow, so ive really no idea if i can claim that or not..

there seem to have been new things added to the common.. when are these valid from, for instance archers has been added and i killed a bunch of archers the other day, but theres no note of when things are valid from...?

DeletedUser38465

BH1_zpsbe1d767c.png

A common bounty, correct?

*updated 10 points~sas

DeletedUser

I am not the moderator in charge of this competition, but from what I have read it seems that would be correct, Morti! :)

Can you post the report link, please? Thankies.

DeletedUser38465

[report]88753381558eecab285dd808c7f7fc6b[/report] Heres the report. :)

DeletedUser

yeah please post the report so that we can verify it.. updated your score

DeletedUser

Claiming the common bounty:-

e2f177dd28.jpg

Report:-[report]3b0f83acce78071d34b39a94f8997408[/report].

Thanks.:)

Updated 10 points~sas

DeletedUser42857

I dont think ive even seen 4 cyclops in one city.

And considering 40 cyclops would use 1600 population which would leave you pretty much no way of transporting them, i think its very unlikely you will ever see 40 cyclop in one city :D

to be honest, i think a spy report showing 40 cyclops in one city should be enough to claim the reward.