Inactive Topic Bounty

DeletedUser

Proposal:​
I propose that users are allowed to set bounty on other users.There are numerous ways of bounty but the bounty I am talking about is simple and user friendly.

The idea is to set bounties on users. And how may we do that? It's quite simple and straightforward. You simply go on to the user's profile , clicking on the "B" which represents the bounty sign. Once you've clicked on the bounty button you'll have to assign a certain amount of resources to the user. The system would look like trade when you're adding in the resource.

After you filled the amount of resources you are able to put into the bounty you click on the green boxed tick which is on the bottom right. The person would have an Dark Green flag showing that they've got a bounty on their head.

Reason:
This would encourage players to become more aggressive , pay someone to destroy their farmer , ect. This would make the game more intriguing , alliances at war would be overusing the bounty system , ect.

Details
The person who has been a bounty on their head will not see the bounty's mark on their city's flag. In order to complete the bounty one must conquer the user's city and will automatically receive the resources. The resources will be sent to their biggest town. The bounty system will be anonymous. The person who sets a bounty on your city will be anonymous unless they wish to tell you.

Visual Aids
None(Sorry)

Balance
This would turn the game slightly into a more aggressive game. And we all do enjoy aggressive games , don't we? This would increase our defences as any stranger can attacks any time to simply collect the bounty.

Abuse Prevention
The bounty will expire in 14 days unless the owner of the bounty contribute more resources into it holding off the expiration.

Summary
Like I said before this idea would be benefit for all of us and might even revive some forums. As there will be loads of anonymous bounties , ect.

Rep me please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea on the grounds that it would make people more aggressive. as it would come with a prize that would make rebuilding easier, (we all have that ally that doesn't really pull his weight)
however I believe that there would be far too many bounties flying about that it would end up with everyone having a bounty on their heads.

if every player just got to place 1 bounty at any time as well as the ability to remove a bounty (in order to place on another city). however the removal of bounty should have a time delay of say 12 hours. (so that you can't just remove it, when their city is under seige.)

sorry to add so much to your idea, I do like the idea as it happens as I feel it could rekindle the spark in some dying worlds

DeletedUser

I like the idea on the grounds that it would make people more aggressive. as it would come with a prize that would make rebuilding easier, (we all have that ally that doesn't really pull his weight)
however I believe that there would be far too many bounties flying about that it would end up with everyone having a bounty on their heads.

if every player just got to place 1 bounty at any time as well as the ability to remove a bounty (in order to place on another city). however the removal of bounty should have a time delay of say 12 hours. (so that you can't just remove it, when their city is under seige.)

sorry to add so much to your idea, I do like the idea as it happens as I feel it could rekindle the spark in some dying worlds

Hmm you're correct it would be flying around we need a limit. The bounty will expire in 30 days if the user is not conquered. I will edit that. How does that sound?

DeletedUser

that sounds great. (I assume that on speed worlds it would be shortened, 20 for speed 2 and 10 days for speed 3)

DeletedUser

Of course it will. Good implant hopefully these idea can be accepted.

DeletedUser

I love this idea! It would allow the most powerful players to have a greater threat!

DeletedUser

firelord0001,you said that ''the resources will be sent to their biggest town'',what happens if the bounty is to great like ''100000'' resources,warehouse can't take it all or what happens if the player has many maxed cities?

DeletedUser

firelord0001,you said that ''the resources will be sent to their biggest town'',what happens if the bounty is to great like ''100000'' resources,warehouse can't take it all or what happens if the player has many maxed cities?

That's impossible. You can only send 25,000 resources. The resources will not be accepted if your warehouse is full.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about the other question that I asked you?What happens if the player has many maxed cities?

DeletedUser

whats wrong with posting an operation for players in ur own alliance forums, eliminating the need for bounty's

this will also help you establish who ur team players are

so a bounty in my opinion is useless

DeletedUser

It would be good because then player without alliances or in other alliances could attack too.

DeletedUser

Abuse Prevention

The bounty will expire in 14 days unless the owner of the bounty contribute more resources into it holding off the expiration.

im sorry but if u cant take a city within 2 weeks ur never taking a city period. maybe have this reduced to 3 days

day1: cs travel time
day2: siege
day3: bounty collection

and what about players fighting alliances and annoying people? would there be 20 to 40 bountys on my head? and what if they all failed. and never take a city? are all these resources lost forever?

DeletedUser

I don't see how people don't like this idea! You can get rid of your immense enemies that you would have no chance against. It's a benefit to many people except the one who has the bounty.

DeletedUser

maybe the person that gets the bounty can choose what city gets it or he could split it between his cities

DeletedUser17088

I read the Idea briefly because i have liked the idea of a bounty for a long time, A market in which to place prices on an enemies head

but what's to stop the cashier from not paying up? there should be a way to assure that the bounty hunter gets paid.

So the following needs to happen for this to work

A separate market/place where anyone can check and accept the bounties (no point in it being hidden from the player, as allies or someone would tell them anyway)

There needs to be proof that the bounty has been carried out

There needs to be a parameter and outline of what the bounty wants to happen so the Bounty = eliminate at least this many soldiers (report?)

there needs to be a way to assure payment

Maybe this could be an alliance bounty type process rather than single player, therefore a player is not singling themselves out as being a farm and vulnerable, so the alliance has a fund that they use to place bounties on a players head (targets decided by founders)

there just needs to be proper abuse prevention and better thought out procedure

DeletedUser

I like it, and it is quite simple, which is good. You have my vote.