Inactive Topic Bounty

DeletedUser12324

I don't know, seems like a way for the big boys to flex their guns. Grepolis is a hard place to live in anyways, i'm not sure it would be fair for a massive player for example to enroll help to kill another player.

Someone with 60+ cities could gain resources alot easier than someone with 10 cities which again gives the bigger player an upper hand, apologies if ive misunderstood.

But defo not an entirely bad idea either.

DeletedUser

but what's to stop the cashier from not paying up? there should be a way to assure that the bounty hunter gets paid.
I thought it was going to be something automatic, its not that you manually set the pay, but that the moment the guy is rimmed the resources get immediately transfered to the killer.
Someone with 60+ cities could gain resources alot easier than someone with 10 cities which again gives the bigger player an upper hand, apologies if ive misunderstood.
some one with 60+ cities will not be interested in looking for bounties, its more that enough time consuming to manage 60 cities, to go on goose chases just for the sake of resources.
This is a feature that will be used more by small players (1 - 10 cities)

DeletedUser

Just like what Great Khan said. You receive the resources automatically.

DeletedUser

yanno i kinda like it so i can bully, abuse, harasse, offend, and make fun of 20 to 40 players and they will all put bountys on me??? all them little nubs and they have a purpose to attack.. sounds really great for wiping hundreds of forces and make players frustrated.

"oh whats that.. you cant complete the bounty?, whats wrong.. (i have nothing left. gotta rebuild) 1 month later... :D

it mite help make players quit faster before they get too big as well depleting players completly watching them fail :)

however theres a downside people putting bountys on casual/semi-active/inactive players..

DeletedUser

+rep'd for this idea, it's not bad. Also, you could use some +rep by the looks of things.

As for resources that cannot be held by the warehouse. You would receive a message that states "You warehouse is already full, and cannot hold the following resources", then that message will be stored in the Agora. When you are low on that resource, you can then go into the Agora and click "Accept gifted resources"

The only problem with this that I see, is people sending resources that they don't actually have. (For example, they put up the bounty but then get farmed)

DeletedUser

I really dislike this idea, if you want someone dead, just ask for help from your alliance members. If you want someone outside to help you, pm them.

This bounty idea is useless. What happens if someone has put up a bounty but the person who is supposed to give them the money gets farmed?

If you want resources, cast yourself some, wait for them, trade them around in your cities, find an offer on the market, etc. There are already enough ways to get resources.

DeletedUser

I for one support this. It brings a bit more adventure to the game. If people have the guns they should show them off. But to make if fair perhaps it should be implanted on to a new world like Chi so everyone gets a fair start. Sure there could be problems but thats what the Grepolis team is there for to sort out the bugs.

DeletedUser

I like this idea it has my vote if it does qualify.

@Firelord +rep

DeletedUser

I like it, but as bianh said, you could just take them out with your alliance.

DeletedUser

I like it, but as bianh said, you could just take them out with your alliance.
True thats what we do in Omicron in my alliance we send attacks seconds after each other and we get the reward some more ABP and points to go to our stats and to dig yet another grave.

DeletedUser

I say this is one of the best ideas that has come up in the forum,
I happen to play a game where this system is used. It only works if you put the biggest resources payouts on the top of the list as most players dont want 2000 resources, they want 200000. Also I would have a limit of one set bounty per player. And finally a minimum bounty rate of 25000 meaning small players cant have to many bounties because this would crowd the game.

DeletedUser

I say this is one of the best ideas that has come up in the forum,
I happen to play a game where this system is used. It only works if you put the biggest resources payouts on the top of the list as most players dont want 2000 resources, they want 200000. Also I would have a limit of one set bounty per player. And finally a minimum bounty rate of 25000 meaning small players cant have to many bounties because this would crowd the game.
Its The West you play that was fun and made it more intresting.

DeletedUser

I like this idea, I'm with you on this one.

Best idea anyone has ever come up with so far... +Rep ;)

EDIT: LOL! An idiot just -repped me for this joke!

Last edited by a moderator: