BoW/WoF vs. SWARM

DeletedUser46961

Swarm made one of these called "Fall of the Empire" with a little bit of info about the war.

So why not make one about the current conflict in ocean 45/55. So far is looks like SoD, BoW, and WoF, against SWARM and their supporters. I know some other alliances about to join on both teams, but lets keep that a secret for now;)

Lets keep it calm and classy, no need to get into arguments about it, I for one have nothing against SWARM. They make the game fun for me:)

DeletedUser

should be fun the two of u almost equal swarms size

who are the other planning to join in i have idea who gonna join in against swarm but last i heard swarm has no one joining the war on there side yet :)

DeletedUser46961

I think we both know the people who are about to join in against SWARM. But there is just rumors of people going to help you, whatever happens happens i guess.

So far between BoW and SWARM the city score is 1:1, but there are some sieges going on today, so that number could change:)

DeletedUser

well theres rumors of who gonna join in against swarm!

should make this a intresting world with plenty of BP for everyone

and thank you for the declaration :)

good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser

should be fun the two of u almost equal swarms size

who are the other planning to join in i have idea who gonna join in against swarm but last i heard swarm has no one joining the war on there side yet :)

I haven't heard... Who's looking to war Swarm?

to those brave souls, who will and take the chance to get friends, while there to be had, I solute you.

DeletedUser

it's good to see that there's finally some greater definition among who the major players are in the top alliances vying for this server......by all indications there's some fantastic players on both sides of the BoW/WoF vs SWARM war, and i have no doubt that the battlegrounds of the 45/55 border will be where both sides prove their strengths and/or weaknesses

DeletedUser

Yea the lvl of fighting is certainly at its highest sadly i haven't been attacked so no dpb :(

DeletedUser

Seems like an interesting war. I wonder how it'll play out.

DeletedUser24139

By the looks of it not so interesting, lol

Just BoW + WoF the tally is 51:14 in favor of Swarm

add in SoD, UR, UG and scattered others the tally lays at ~130+:14

DeletedUser

nope UR is not but we taking villages form them as well if they in our way we take them!!

he said if u factor in the other allaince we marked red then its that score but still over 3 times the villages from u guys :) BOW and WOF

thats bad guys u gettign slow growth rate :p
you want me to swap side give u some hints(joke)

you need to become a tighter group players in the middle send support player son the edge hold out better :p

go fully defenicve to hold back our troops do something other then let us take villages :p

DeletedUser46961

The thing that you do not understand is that the only cities SWARM has been taking from us have been inactives that came from RoA that quit without knowing, example Adamon, Zen, Stew. You all have taken less than 10 cities from our good, active members. So you can hold stats above your head, but I dont even consider a loss in ocean 55 a loss, because they had no chance anyways. Just like your old cities in 35.

We have still grown considerably more on total points, and alliance average. We werent half the size of you in the start of the war, now we are.

DeletedUser24139

Give me a Break

Nice try timmy, you want me to post all the stats and show you so you can eat your words?:eek: I can do that with great pleasure. I love doing this stuff. :cool:

I am sure your statatition skills probably way outdo mine :p and you will show me how you can justify - 1) a loss is a loss no matter the case. Looks like Swarm knew where to cut their losses and understood that would be the case.;) 2) Wrong, you have not grown in total points and alliance average more than SWARM has, and in fact your only real growth has been from taking new members in when RoaE fell, but your city take growth is poor no matter how you look at it.:(

Again, if you want I can post all sorts of statistics to show you exactly how badly BoW is fairing in this war and how SWARM is absolutely dominating it. Below are just some I can give you. The rest would just make you cry I'm afraid.

When you can post me quantitative and qualitative data up here for us to read that justify your comments I just might listen to what you have to say and even give you a chance to prove it to me, but as it is now you are just spitting words that hold no truth. :pro:

All time conquests: Update: 6/10/2014

SWARM - 51
vs
BoW + WoF - 14
:eek:

score.png

Colonizations.png

OverviewofAlliances.png

BattlePoints.png

WorldMap1.png

WorldMap2.png

How's that for ya :D

DeletedUser46961

Not looking bad for me. Still a steady city growth rate, kicked out 4 players that were not meant for BoW, BP is still rising, points are rising, and alliance average is rising. Plus I am perfectly happy with having the largest sphere of influence around the world out of all other alliances.

DeletedUser

love to see how BP can fall :p

and sphere of influence ok! do other alliance feel the need to group up to attack you :p ie we fighting 5 allainces at once in the top 12 how many u fighting :p

we winning all our wars your losing your only war!

hkeep ur influance we will have it sooner or later as we walk into your oceans growing :p

keep pushing into 25 as thats the only gains ur gonna get

DeletedUser24139

Not looking bad for me. Still a steady city growth rate, kicked out 4 players that were not meant for BoW, BP is still rising, points are rising, and alliance average is rising. Plus I am perfectly happy with having the largest sphere of influence around the world out of all other alliances.

Looks very bad, you are so spread out it will be like cutting thru butter. I have heard rumors of dissention inside your ranks and it will soon come and haunt your alliance, that is for sure. You will be surprised at who really supports you and your alliance very soon I fear. Not a single word you have said represents the major futality your alilance shows; though you do try to make it seem like you'll stick around and the alliance is doing well.....all this coming from a guy who is leaving the server. I can't believe your alliance is even still standing behind such an incapable leader.....one that tells lies and spits tons of words out to make it seem like he has things together and in control. Why should your alliance even follow you? What do you offer them? What do you offer your alliance period? Nothing, no direction, no leadership and no strategy. All I see here from all these words is a guy buying his time to bail out and throw his team under the bus. What gets me the most is how you have yet to provide any data supporting your claims.....all I see is a falling alliance, failing in what this game is about and trying to allign itself with others in the hopes that they will stand by you so that your alliance can look good. Your alliance sir is pitiful, your alliance alone sir has done nothing. If it were not for your pacted alliances you would already have broke and BoW would be a mear shadow of its former self. You know what killed you all, the merge, taking in all those RoaE members, that there was your worst decision ever and how you are spread out to the four winds. Take in RoaE and think you look good because the points rise, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, steady growth rate, that is a laugher, against who? Any top 10 alliance? No, cause when you look at your stats now it sure does not speak of any type of dominance or capability. For everyone reading this, please tell me how the top alliance is fighting over 5 enemies at the same time, about half in the top 10 and still spanking that behind while Timmy here wants to say his alliance is doing well, lololololol, that is funny.....what worthy alliance other than SWARM is BoW fighting may I ask? Sphere of influence, another laugher.........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46961

For your information we are not the type of alliance that needed our pact alliances to survive. Black Fury came to me asking for an NAP, while you all were attacking WoF. I told him that I would have to break it if attacks continued, they did. So we chose to stick with our allies and help them in the fight.

When I said sphere of influence I meant the amount of area in this world that we control, I see 4 oceans that BoW is number 1 in, and I would mark that as an accomplishment, you say that we have to push into ocean 25? All we have been doing is trying to get our members out of ocean 25 into the fight. All o25 is used for is support and getting WW's set up. If you want to ask me which other wars we are in we are only in 1 other. Legion XII, a small alliance, ranked number 14 in the world. But we are fighting in their territory, ocean 46, where they have over 200 cities.

You call me an incapable leader, a person who has done nothing for my alliance. All I have done is used my time to try to better it, I dont log on and build troops and farm villages or do quests. I look through the 50+ mail I have when I wake up, read and respond when necessary in ALL of the forums, and then do personal things. We brought the RoA players in as they were our friends, and they had no leader at the time. You called them refugees, I called them a friends in need.

Who are you to say if we are doing well or not? We still take more overall cities than we lose, we still become less scattered everyday, building a stronger core with every single city that we take, and we still keep excellent relations with our allies, who we consider to be just as important as any member in BoW.

Anyways, who said I was leaving the world? I'm here until BoW losses every city they have. So call me a bad leader, call my alliance . What are you trying to do here? Convince me to surrender? All that is to me is a laughable thought.

DeletedUser24139

For your information we are not the type of alliance that needed our pact alliances to survive. Black Fury came to me asking for an NAP, while you all were attacking WoF. I told him that I would have to break it if attacks continued, they did. So we chose to stick with our allies and help them in the fight.

Sometimes a decision to help your allies without going to war is also a smart choice. All that I see here is that BoW is taking the sour end of the stick

When I said sphere of influence I meant the amount of area in this world that we control, I see 4 oceans that BoW is number 1 in, and I would mark that as an accomplishment, you say that we have to push into ocean 25? All we have been doing is trying to get our members out of ocean 25 into the fight. All o25 is used for is support and getting WW's set up. If you want to ask me which other wars we are in we are only in 1 other. Legion XII, a small alliance, ranked number 14 in the world. But we are fighting in their territory, ocean 46, where they have over 200 cities.

Again I debate your so called sphere of influence. Looking at the Map it is clear that 3 of those oceans are sparcely populated and easy to infest by the enemy. The only ocean you have any real type of presence is in O45 and that was acquired from the RoaE fall. WWs, r u nuts, if you are preparing for that then you have seriously misguided your troops and have done a horrible job. You are looking at this all with blinders on. So basically no real growth to speak of through credible wars, okay, understood

You call me an incapable leader, a person who has done nothing for my alliance. All I have done is used my time to try to better it, I dont log on and build troops and farm villages or do quests. I look through the 50+ mail I have when I wake up, read and respond when necessary in ALL of the forums, and then do personal things. We brought the RoA players in as they were our friends, and they had no leader at the time. You called them refugees, I called them a friends in need.

Obviously not as good as some other leaders, maybe my perception is scewed because I have been around phenominal leadership. They do all that and more. Friends, wow, that is quite a feat if you can call all of those players "friends" especially in a virtual environment where morals and ethics are not adhered to, lol

Who are you to say if we are doing well or not? We still take more overall cities than we lose, we still become less scattered everyday, building a stronger core with every single city that we take, and we still keep excellent relations with our allies, who we consider to be just as important as any member in BoW.

I can see it in all the statistics and strategic placement on the map and BoW does not look good for the long haul. Again, your allies will be your only saving grace, but won't be enough. you can't build a strong core in those rim oceans, why you may ask? Because you will need to waste city slots to colonize like mad.

Anyways, who said I was leaving the world? I'm here until BoW losses every city they have. So call me a bad leader, call my alliance . What are you trying to do here? Convince me to surrender? All that is to me is a laughable thought.

An inside birdie has told me and much more, that is why I can speak with full honesty that BoW is failing...BIG TIME. You guys already gave up weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Sometimes a decision to help your allies without going to war is also a smart choice. All that I see here is that BoW is taking the sour end of the stick"

rather be a stupid warrior than smart P**SY

"Again I debate your so called sphere of influence. Looking at the Map it is clear that 3 of those oceans are sparcely populated and easy to infest by the enemy. The only ocean you have any real type of presence is in O45 and that was acquired from the RoaE fall. WWs, r u nuts, if you are preparing for that then you have seriously misguided your troops and have done a horrible job. You are looking at this all with blinders on. So basically no real growth to speak of through credible wars, okay, understood"

Just as much as you have... Like Alex mentioned allready, you picking off inactives may show on statistics, but is no feat of strenght. So basicly Swarm have no real growth to speak of in terms of taking cities from good active players? gotcha!

"I can see it in all the statistics and strategic placement on the map and BoW does not look good for the long haul. Again, your allies will be your only saving grace, but won't be enough. you can't build a strong core in those rim oceans, why you may ask? Because you will need to waste city slots to colonize like mad."

still a possibility :)

"An inside birdie has told me and much more, that is why I can speak with full honesty that BoW is failing...BIG TIME. You guys already gave up weeks ago."

You are so sadly mistaken it's unbelievable how you can twist words. The new world idea to get more good players in close proximity was way before the swarm war started. Swarm war put the idea on hold for a while, and ppl going inactive in numbers accelerated the reimplimentation. That doesn't meen you are gonna win no fight, just meens a some guys will sit back and play supporters for our allies effords against you.

DeletedUser

And Dave may I just add to that there is a world outside of grepolis, a world which support your very existence; Real life. Things can happen here, such as new jobs, where you are uncurtain, you'll be able to play the way you have been. Things can also just get really boring at times, when some of the good players leave (with no word) or have to go on vac it gets boring if there are to few left to conduct a lot of attacks. BoW have good players, but as you mention we are spread to far, us wanting to play in closer proximity and us giving up weeks ago are 2 entirelly different stories. I'm the one who broke the news, that we'd be leaving the fight to play a new world, but we decided to stay on and support those who wanna fight... Finally new world have not opened and we are still fighting. BoW have not colapsed and BoW is nowhere near doing so. I find it pathetic of you to say, there is better leadership elsewhere. TPW and Minoans couldn't stomach a real fight and merged. RoE ran out of leaders to carry the load and colapsed quickly, yet here we are, still standing, still fighting despite ppl going inactive, enemies sneaking in to part of our core lands and us being spread. I'd say that speaks higher volumes of Alex charecter to keep going strong despite adversity, than some guys who couldn't stomach a real fight being able to keep morale up while alliance is able to pick off cities en masse from inactives.