BP 7days

DeletedUser54586

Hi all ! I am the only one who think 7days of BP are too much, i almost got bored to just build my town. Please, dont do it for more than 5 days in future.

Regards,
Bulk

DeletedUser24785

I wish it had been 14/21 days BP, then you all would have got bored and quit . Giving us a free server to win, lol

DeletedUser53657

Yeah and gold users? 4 cities before the end of BP, Let's GO!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yeah and gold users? 4 cities before the end of BP, Let's GO!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

i mean if they want to spend more and more gold on buying ress to boost their colonies on the rocks, even better for me ( gold trading wise )
even with all this new colonization changes, there is no way in hell i would colonize rocks at the start of the world, primarily because ress income sucks, after 5-10 cities maybe if you take already built city on the rock island :)

DeletedUser21560

i mean if they want to spend more and more gold on buying ress to boost their colonies on the rocks, even better for me ( gold trading wise )
even with all this new colonization changes, there is no way in hell i would colonize rocks at the start of the world, primarily because ress income sucks, after 5-10 cities maybe if you take already built city on the rock island :)

Wasnt it also you who said u dont build walls in revolt worlds?

DeletedUser21560

Hmm if you think about it.. most non golders that are average players will be revolt ready by the end of BP, so i guess there will be more action and faster growth? than only golders having revo after 3 days of BP?

I never had a problem being revolt ready before 3 days without gold... Its about activity

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wasnt it also you who said u dont build walls in revolt worlds?

well everyone has their own strategy, i tend to build a lot of birs in revolts so i don't need to build walls nor dlu, meaning landing cs's on me is very unlikely it happens but low chances.

and as for reaching revo within 3 days, its possible ik, but not everyone can do it because they arent that active, but now with 6 days most should be that joined on first or second day..

im here for another week until gold dries up until then il protect my city with more less full bir nuke :D

Raydium88

Strategos
Not at all.

But I do find ironic that noawadays one must disclose they're just trading or "semi retired", just so that if they get rimmed they may use it as an excuse. Worse, if they don't they will make it seem as they weren't even trying...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Not at all.

But I do find ironic that noawadays one must disclose they're just trading or "semi retired", just so that if they get rimmed they may use it as an excuse. Worse, if they don't they will make it seem as they weren't even trying...

LOL its not an excuse , if i wanted to play this world i would have been with either Hen House or with boze.