BP 7days

DeletedUser24785

Hmm if you think about it.. most non golders that are average players will be revolt ready by the end of BP, so i guess there will be more action and faster growth? than only golders having revo after 3 days of BP?

I think that may actually be the most sensible post i've ever seen you post. Would also explain the no start up packages usually on offer, but i'm sure the next event will bring in some much needed money for the inno coffers.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I think that may actually be the most sensible post i've ever seen you post. Would also explain the no start up packages usually on offer, but i'm sure the next event will bring in some much needed money for the inno coffers.

well thank you... from what i saw on wiki about this event, its brand new but somewhat similar to closing hades portal, idk how balanced it is, nor how much impact gold will have on it, tho lots of fly in revolt worlds usually means lots of revolts stirred up cheaper than by using OLU+cats at this early stage game.

DeletedUser54586

Lets just pray they dont add another noob event after 10 days and dont forget it is morale server, so city number it is not advantage at the begining

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lets just pray they sonr add another noob event after 10 days and dont forget it is morale server, so city number it is not advantage at the begining

well this one starts probably this week or the next one, lasts for 3 weeks more less, and then you have that christmas wheel event hahah

DeletedUser52324

I will put shutters down on cities and say come back january please. haha

DeletedUser54690

Yeah Defo possible without gold
Ok well i started the game when i was young like 5 years ago and got proper into it about last year. How is this possible or am i just bad. My progress right now for this first day is 1400ish points in a day