BP Comes to an End... What alliances will be at war?

DeletedUser

It's fair to say Tito are a waste of space.

The bottom half of their alliance is just what I would consider 'Dead Weight'.

I am happy to announce, Tito are in the Red.

Good Luck,
You'll need it.

DeletedUser

I doubt anyone will be at war with us, we're chilling in the #44 with 5 players lol, but we can bring the heat to anyone who wants some. I have a feeling Elite Warriors is going to be very mad at us.

DeletedUser

I doubt anyone will be at war with us, we're chilling in the #44 with 5 players lol, but we can bring the heat to anyone who wants some. I have a feeling Elite Warriors is going to be very mad at us.

DeletedUser

We're rank 4 in our ocean, with the second best average of the top 10 (because one of my friends is slacking like a derp).

DeletedUser

We're rank 4 in our ocean, with the second best average of the top 10 (because one of my friends is slacking like a derp).

I believe my alliance holds the best average in the world. (with at least 5 members) :p

DeletedUser

Again, only because my derp friend is slacking, if we kicked him and got something like a 13/14 hundred player, we'd be the highest (with 5 players), but obviously we're not gonna kick him, I might hit him, but not kick him from the alliance. xD

Also that's probably going to change since we're an elite alliance and we will keep the requirements really high at all times, going to be "at least top 100" tomorrow.

DeletedUser30636

ill tell you who, Haze vs the barbarians, you can bet your keesters that Haze will be pouring on the heat the second BP is off

DeletedUser

Yeah... We'll see.

Tito on the other hand, they are all dead-weight like I said.