BP disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19607

Hey,

I've been having my battle points disappear . Like i'm in battle protection for the new world and I should have enough bp for a victory procession but my battle points keep disappearing off the counter and going back to 0. According to rankings I have 400BP, but I go to culture to do a victory procession its saying I have 0 available to do a victory procession. I haven't done any victory processions so I should still have 400BP to do a victory procession with. After every couple hours my counter resets and I'm left throwing my arms up trying to figure out why my Battle Points keep disappearing and I'm not able to use them but I show up in the rankings just fine.

Yesterday I contacted a player about it and he told me to refresh the page and I should be good but I refreshed and checked again and some of BP disappeared then too. At the time I had like 40BP cause I wanted to test what was going on and when I refreshed It said 35 then I went and took a nap for about an hour and logged back in and it went all the way back to 0. Today I had 200BP saved up and I was like Yay! Finally its fixed but I went to go eat and I came back and BOOM! my bp is right back 0 magically.

I opened up a support ticket and it has been over a day and nobody has gotten back to me so I think i'm being ignored or something i don't know whats going on.

Can anyone help me fix my issue cause I'm confused as to why I'm losing bp when I'm attacking... The next time it happens I will upload images if needed to show this stuff really is disappearing over time. It has happened to me over several worlds too and I'm saying something now because its aggravating me and totally stopping my growth on every server.

Status
Not open for further replies.