BP End

DeletedUser

Cant we just all get along. cant we all be friends on the forums and just kill each other on the battle field.

DeletedUser

I am not even in this world lol. I love playing with people.

DeletedUser

he is just checking the entire grepolis forums to see what people has to say.

DeletedUser

if you want everything perfect go to wikipedia and leave us alone

If you would like to spam go to off topic and leave us alone.

BP numbers are only just now starting to get interesting, with numbers rising quicker than the day BP wore of. I would hazard the prediction that there will be cities taken by the end of this weekend.
Sigma battles will begin to shape themselves into the patterns we will continue to encounter throughout our time here. Everyone seems to be headed towards agressive gameplay, i've yet to see someone with a strong Defensive answer to this.

DeletedUser

unlike you i like to have some fun and just to tell all you Dn and there allies are invincible when together

DeletedUser

Hmmm i have no fun at all, you are completely right.
I am sure that someone can vouch for me actually being a fun person, thank you very much. You just don't seem to grasp that Spamming incessantly and having interesting discussions are two very seperate things.
I also see that your post had nothing to do with the topic you opened. For those looking for intrigue, there seems to be a small spat between Insidiae Vincere and Uprising.