BP Hunterz-Gythium

• Thread starter DeletedUser22115
  • Start date

DeletedUser22115

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪BP Hunterz₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Some more about myself. I have ran an alliance before and have been a leader in some and have contributed a lot to each on I have been in. I am an active player in Omega and though I have not played this amazing game for a long period of time since about 2 months after Phi started, I am definitely intelligent when it comes to decision-making, battle tactics, leadership, and other such things.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Server:
Gythium

Max Spots:

Direction:
North East

Requirements:
We must see a big amount of growth the first week. If you do not grow very fast in the first week, you will be kicked. If you give us a valid excuse, we will consider it, and you will most likely be excused. You must be:
☑ Aggressive
☑ Courageous
☑ Active
☑ Intelligent
☑ Brave

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

To Join

To join, you should apply on this thread, through PM, or through game on my in-game account. You should give me some things about yourself and past experience, and pretty much anything you want to tell me. I am a friendly guy and like to help people be their best, so chances are I will accept you, so don't be shy! I would like to know about your overall philosophy, and outlook on the game and life. What worlds you play? What world are you most successful in? It would be VERY helpful if you could link me to your Grepostats page as well.

GrepoStats Link:
All Past Accounts:
And Current Account
Best Alliance You've Ever Been In:
Other Worlds (Currently):
Will This Be Your Main World:
Alliance Name Suggeston:
Gaming Motto:
A member you want to see recruited:
A member you want to see blacklisted:
Other Experience:

Edit: Certain positions will be needed. For any alliance to be at its optimum, it will need a well-behaved and dedicated group of people to act as founders, leaders, councilors, forum mods, and certain squadrons (squadrons will be released at a later date). For this reason, I would like people who want to apply for these positions to contact me and give me reasons why I should choose you to hold whatever position you are requesting. I will handpick the leaders, so please do not request to be on.

Current Members:
Sparticus991

Message Kuriants(forum)/Sparticus991(ingame) for any concerns or applications Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: