BP Hunterz

• Thread starter DeletedUser22115
  • Start date

DeletedUser22115

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪BP Hunterz₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Some more about myself. I have ran an alliance before and have been a leader in some and have contributed a lot to each on I have been in. I am an active player in Phi(IGN Sparticus991) and though I have not played this amazing game for a long period of time since about 6 months I started in Rho, I am definitely intelligent when it comes to decision-making, battle tactics, leadership, and other such things.

If your not with us your Against us. All we want is BP and thats what we will get

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Server:
Gythium

Max Spots:

Direction:
North East

Requirements:
We must see a big amount of growth the first week. If you do not grow very fast in the first week, you will be kicked. If you give us a valid excuse, we will consider it, and you will most likely be excused. You must be:
☑ Aggressive
☑ Courageous
☑ Active
☑ Intelligent
☑ Brave

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

To Join

To join, you should apply on this thread, through PM, or through game on my in-game account. You should give me some things about yourself and past experience, and pretty much anything you want to tell me. I am a friendly guy and like to help people be their best, so chances are I will accept you, so don't be shy! I would like to know about your overall philosophy, and outlook on the game and life. What worlds you play? What world are you most successful in? It would be VERY helpful if you could link me to your Grepostats page as well.

GrepoStats Link:
All Past Accounts:
And Current Account
Other Worlds (Currently):
Will This Be Your Main World:
Gaming Motto:
A member you want to see recruitment:

Edit: Certain positions will be needed. For any alliance to be at its optimum, it will need a well-behaved and dedicated group of people to act as founders, leaders, councilors, forum mods, and certain squadrons (squadrons will be released at a later date). For this reason, I would like people who want to apply for these positions to contact me and give me reasons why I should choose you to hold whatever position you are requesting. I will handpick the leaders, so please do not request to be on.

Requirements:
20k in a world
10k ABP at least

Current Members:
Sparticus991 AKA Kuriants
Fhibner
iCyber
Occult40
General Baza

Message Kuriants(forum)/Sparticus991(ingame) for any concerns or applications Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys definitely look like the most aggressive premade. Have to give you that.

DeletedUser22115

Thanks Slobo and Gatorade you interested in joining

DeletedUser

Im going to join the world with a couple of friends. I might make a premade myself. I completely stumped on a name though.

DeletedUser

GrepoStats Link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/1452595
All Past Accounts: Grepolsv and Raffy21 (both current accounts)
And Current Account: Same as above
Other Worlds (Currently): Tau and Chi
Will This Be Your Main World: Probably not, Tau is my main world
Gaming Motto: None really, just having fun :p
A member you want to see recruitment: Doesn't matter

DeletedUser22115

Your in 4 members now. Me, fhibner, Raffy21 and iCyber is a maybe

DeletedUser

My first world was gamma about a year ago, I joined up with Serpentine Medea, after I impressed them by demolishing the top members of a coalition of alliances that formed against them (mostly because they were in my way) when my ABP was in teh top 25, but my points weren't even in the top 500, that sort of impressed them (that and I'm a funny guy)

Before that I was on tribal wars (same name every time I play) where I had about 6 mill points on world 32 with something like 100,000,000 million OD, and world 34 with like, 4 mill points.

GrepoStats Link: My time on gamma is hard to find, my player id no longer exists there, but I can see my name in the conquer lists of Serpentine Medea still. But I'm playing ephesus now and of course my bp ranking is much higher than my points ranking. Seems to be a running theme when I play these games.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/player/109663

All Past Accounts: I think I listed this already, I've been playing this and tribal wars off and on for about 2 years, very aggressively, and successfully.

Will This Be Your Main World: I'll probably split it evenly (or maybe play this more) with ephesus

Gaming Motto: A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

Gotta love Patton.

A member you want to see recruitment: Any strong active player.

DeletedUser

My first world was gamma just six months ago i used this as learning experience and enjoyed it with the Radiators.I used lots of different tactics and was eventually killed by some monster during a war.

I am currently playing in Phi Upsilon and Ephesus ( i also play in gamma but i am trying out different techniques in my cities )Phi is my pride and joy and i am growing well i there.In ehesus i am leader of Vikings Revival and although we started late on the world we got 40 members in fast time and are i the middle of a huge merge now.

About myself i am barry and irish i love NFL and ice hockey which is strange in ireland.

This will be my main world!

My gaming motto is take it all and give nothing back

Any player that is loyal as a dog and will grow fast

My link ( i am not sure if this is right but here it is ) http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=general+baza&type=player
I can promise you unwavering loyalty to this alliance and i will be super active.

DeletedUser23516

I am goldfinger6 in-game and on the froums. I'll be honest with you, I've played for about a month and a half and have joined many a worlds. I am familiar with nearly everything in Grepolis despite the time I have played this game. I am not the most agressive player, but if it is needed, I can be very agressive. I will save you the time of looking over all my worlds in Grepostats and just want you to look at Omega(main) and Ephesus. In Omega, I was the founder of a decently sized alliance until a merge. In Ephesus, i am a leader of the second biggest alliance. I haven't accomplished much point-wise, but I know how an alliance should function and I know my place in an alliance.
Back to the Grepostatshttp://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=goldfinger6&type=player
Past accounts:NONE
Current account:Goldfinger6
Other Worlds:See Grepostats
This won't be my main world, but it will be high on the list
Motto:Alone, we are a drop, together, we are an ocean!
A member you want to see recruited-Doesn't matter

I can understand if you reject me as I am new.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys look good, but i will join in game in about a week after it starts, i like to wait and see who is thee best.

Good luck and hope you get prosperity. Also you can ask any of my teammates about me, like gatorade. I am the 2 best at setting up alliances.

DeletedUser

I am goldfinger6 in-game and on the froums. I'll be honest with you, I've played for about a month and a half and have joined many a worlds. I am familiar with nearly everything in Grepolis despite the time I have played this game. I am not the most agressive player, but if it is needed, I can be very agressive. I will save you the time of looking over all my worlds in Grepostats and just want you to look at Omega(main) and Ephesus. In Omega, I was the founder of a decently sized alliance until a merge. In Ephesus, i am a leader of the second biggest alliance. I haven't accomplished much point-wise, but I know how an alliance should function and I know my place in an alliance.
Back to the Grepostatshttp://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=goldfinger6&type=player
Past accounts:NONE
Current account:Goldfinger6
Other Worlds:See Grepostats
This won't be my main world, but it will be high on the list
Motto:Alone, we are a drop, together, we are an ocean!
A member you want to see recruited-Doesn't matter

I can understand if you reject me as I am new.

Not to barge in or anything.

But I take some credit.

DeletedUser22115

i cant accept you Goldfinger as you do not have much ABP in any world and have joined too many worlds and how can you stay active in all of them

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to drop out of the alliance. Im probably gonna go south east and try joining a non-premade for once :p Or I'll make my own alliance I don't know. Goodluck with bp hunterz though guys.