BP

DeletedUser

i feel so appreciated! :D

But on a more serious note- Courageunderfire lost nearly 300 men to Elveon on wednesday.. :D
None of which was militia.

Well your alliance and you sister and the sister of that sister has been attacking me. Every single unit that attacked my city is now dead outside of my walls, so do tell me how exactly are we loosing? You have over 3 guys on me and can't even beat me thats not getting support what so ever. :cool:
It also seems like you are just talk but no bite.
Side Note: You should work on a better recruiter. They filed a threat trying to recruit me. I attacked him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is Hornets Nest who are attacking you... Not The Liquidators... it is their fight, if they are loosing it then so be it. I am aware that some of my guys are helping but that is their decision.

DeletedUser

I have more attack from the Liquidators than the hornets. But I did attack them so i don't think they are working together, i think they are just attacking the same person that attacked them. None of your attacks and the hornets attacks have been successful, So where exactly is this "beating" WM coming from? From the point of view from someone that has not had a successful attack or the point of view of someone that doesn't attack anyone at all?

DeletedUser

Well, it is coming from the few cities of yours we've cleared, your huge DBP and our tiny DBP. We have received basically no retaliation attacks...

DeletedUser

Well, it is coming from the few cities of yours we've cleared, your huge DBP and our tiny DBP. We have received basically no retaliation attacks...

How many of our cities have you cleared?
I cleared two of your cities by my self. considering that i am a defensive person. That is good. Oh you have received attacks. I attack my neighbor everyday :) not to destroy just a little warning. Talking about DBP you have none and you guys aren't the best attackers either. Who attacks with Hoplites? Militia tear up hops.

DeletedUser

At least we're not online 24/7 like some of you :p And no, I'm not exaggerating, you are online all the time, no sleep, no work, no going out. One of your leaders even admits to it.

Yes, you can boast all you want about your high points and dodging with militia for every attack, but at least we have lives outside this game :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well with militia it seems you are winning for now. lets see what happen in the future.
I count win only when you annihilate the other alliance.

DeletedUser

I have a life probably better than yours ;) I just come on every so often,
Yes militia is winning right now, but i don't think the outcome will change, your attacks and your strategies are that successfully.

DeletedUser

If you guys are so big, counter attack and then we'll see who's winnign this. For now it is us attacking your militia...

DeletedUser

I think we will see who is winning this when the first city is conquered.

DeletedUser

I think we will see who is winning this when the first city is conquered.

You already tried...and you already failed.

By the way, you most likely do have a life, like me, as you don't have exceptionally high points or BP, like me. However some of your members, such as olearius (who actually told me) don't have lives or sleep, they are online 24/7.

DeletedUser

I think he meant 'when the first city is conquered by either us or you'. :p