Brave Aliiance Inquistionn

DeletedUser49278

Brave is the Alliance Inquisition, wow how impressed I am, don't know if I should cry or laugh, but one thing I can say, this has reached a new level of cowardice.

I have just 1 big city, ONE city witch pasty66,macman Devereux71, bulldozer, danny, noonnoob, huttsson, miamivice4, goreteis, broadswoodII, pasty66 and more players are attacking. Seriously, how many does it take to revolt one single city???

I have had incoming attacks since yesterday on my city, attacks from ALL these players. How honorably is this? In the whole ocean these players have been attacking me since yesterday, a whole alliance attacking just one player with one city. Come on, this is ridiculous, you should be ashamed, it's so lame, seriously, where is the honor is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honourable? There should be no mention of honour here, this is a game, where to grow you need to take cities, in order to take cities, cities have to be taken from others, which means people lose cities. All in the game, if everyone should be ashamed when they have a took a city from someone lower than them then there would be 99% of us feeling rather ashamed. But we don't, it's just a part of the game that happens to many.
There has been other threads made from people who have been attacked and called it unfair, but its not against the rules, not even morally wrong as its a dog eat dog world.
My advice? Learn from it, get better at defending, most of us lose cities at some point, worst thing you can do though is run to the forums and start name calling and antagonizing them; makes it twice as worse.
Restart, build, grow, take other cities and learn from the experience.

DeletedUser21625

i agree with you that it appears lame that they need so many players to revolt one city. However, appearances can be deceiving and it is always best to be safe rather than sorry. At this point in the game, there is really no need to be one player alone in an ocean, just asking for your city to be absorbed by a nearby alliance.

Already you are learning, in a server that is getting old, you cant be on your own for long. To win at this game, you have to conquer cities, no dishonour there.

DeletedUser50935

The Message is deal with it. :pro: and theres always sim city ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
I too am sick of the bullying tactics used by the alliance Brave.

Surely that's against the rules??

I've already filed 20 support tickets, nothing yet, are the mods in on it too?

DeletedUser49278

LoL, you dont really get the point here, that I should learn to be better defender? thats more funny too.
seems like you need to go back in school and learn maths player Drum and Baes.
its pasty66,macman Devereux71, bulldozer, danny, noonnoob, huttsson, miamivice4, goreteis, broadswoodII, pasty66 ,joshigod,leachim 2
thats 13 players with more than 130 citys against 1 player with 1 functional city and Im the one who need to learn to be better player?

wow, what a heroes and big warriors you are.youre are really elite, I dont care about loosing a city,like you said,,,,,,*if someone takes youre city* this is not someone, its somenones (13). theres a differnce when a player(ONE) take you city than 13 banging on 1 player with 1 city for 24 h :p

Even more funny that you call it beeing a war jamesbeast, lol 13 players on 1 player, what a big war you have.lol. youre are 5 alliances on my island and if its war what are you all doing ? hugging each other?

Youre missing my hole point ,i dont care about winning,just interesting that this alliance who speaks about honour and how good(great they are and critisized the bigger alliances that them selfs-how they can attack smaller alliances bla bla bla- when your are not better yourself.
Dont speak and preech about things you dont follow yourself and yes I write in the forum bcz where else can you read what I say? at your ally forum? new york times? the jungle drum? or is it that you just cant take or handle critics

Deal with it

DeletedUser

How somehow can i not deal with critics? I'm not in The Inquisition if you care to have a little look in-game, learn to read; and check my maths? Sorry, all i can see is you+losing city=whine on externals. I really think that if they wanted to take your city yesterday then they would of, this isnt the first time that people have come onto externals whining, yes it is called whining, about being attacked by multiple players, when i probably guarantee most are trying to search for BP, to grow, you know? And to learn to be a defender? Sorry but if you can't defend then revolt is not the style for you, with conquest you can afford to be fully offensive and break sieges but if you are revolted you cannot simply attack your way out of it all the time, so yes, learn to defend, hide your troops so they don't kill them, build your troops up so you can actually bounce a CS by land sniping or build biremes and do the same.

This is a game that involves a lot of fighting, can't handle it? Then that's why there is sim city, no matter what world you join here, there will be fighting. I also doubt that they are calling themselves the best of the best, if anything, these guys definitely aren't. But they are still in abdera which.. it seems you won't be for long. Don't come spitting fire at me like i'm the bad one and others here that are saying the truth and then act as if we are being unjust. Here, i'm sorry, have a cookie and a glass of milk and come sit in front of the fire. Come tell externals all about it.

DeletedUser49278

hahahahahahaha thanx for the great laugh you gave me today :p :D

DeletedUser

Oh great another 'boo hoo bigger boys took my cities' thread :rolleyes:

DeletedUser49278

LOL, now I really cry of laughter, you are missing the hole point :p sooo funny when people just talk without knowing nothing but has to babble ,, a lot of meaningless blabla :D

DeletedUser

What is the whole point? That people are playing their game in a way which upsets you?

DeletedUser

You talk about laughing, but we are all laughing at you. Your grammar is as laughable as your claim that people are somehow dishonourable for attacking you. Sorry that you're like the grepo-pope where we have to listen to your word of God, aren't allowed to question it and we can't attack you because you'll run to externals.

DeletedUser49278

upsets me? didnt know that the meaning of LOL was to be upset- thought it meant laughing out loud.

well, i speak many tounges and i suppose that you just speak one,its obvious bcz then you should have the intelligens enough to know that its not easy to speak another language in the same way like youre own,its just small (nonbrightatall)people who do that and think that others are stupid for not having a correct grammar.but laugh about my grammar its good for you to laugh bcz youre to bitter.
and funny that you post here and even answer when you say that you have to listen to my words, its optional to read, im not by youre side and screaming, so just dont click in this thread and read.
I can write to you nice pm every day ingame so you can laugh and feel better, i like to do good things for people :p

DeletedUser

I have smth to add here! I agree with darkhippolyte about "honor" part!
I don't know if I should cry or laugh, but one thing I can say, this has reached a new level of cowardice.

I have several cities, but all players of Abdera don't send me resources, so I can't build up my cities faster and they don't cast happines for me.

I haven't had resources's spells since the very first day on my ciies. How honorably is this? In the whole Abdera noone has been sending me resources since forever, all alliances are not sending it to just one player, me. Come on, this is ridiculous, you should be ashamed, it's so lame, seriously, where is the honor is this?

Where is the honor? Honor, honor, honor...., hono...., ho.....h....or

DeletedUser21287

You talk about laughing, but we are all laughing at you. Your grammar is as laughable as your claim that people are somehow dishonourable for attacking you. Sorry that you're like the grepo-pope where we have to listen to your word of God, aren't allowed to question it and we can't attack you because you'll run to externals.

wot's rong wiv is grammer?

DeletedUser

Have you ever gone out with a girl, but had to fart, so you held it in. Then when you drop her off and she gets out the car you let it rip and smile at yourself in the rear view?

Totes did that after taking a girl to Applebee's and it was GLORIOUS!

SlothTzu

Strategos
Have you ever gone out with a girl, but had to fart, so you held it in. Then when you drop her off and she gets out the car you let it rip and smile at yourself in the rear view?

Totes did that after taking a girl to Applebee's and it was GLORIOUS!

I wonder if two men would fart on a date unafraid of being judged by each other.