Strategos
Thread: Brave Aliiance Inquistionn
of topac nonsence, plz gt bk on topik mr sloth 'doesnt play abdera' boseman

What is an Abdera

DeletedUser50935

Thread: Brave Aliiance Inquistionn
of topac nonsence, plz gt bk on topik mr sloth 'doesnt play abdera' boseman

What is an Abdera
Just to clear this up he does play Abdera.... (as SlothTzu) And very well too Although I hate his alliance (look at my conquests and you'll get why)

Winchup

Phrourach
Just to clear this up he does play Abdera.... (as SlothTzu) And very well too Although I hate his alliance (look at my conquests and you'll get why)

They have taken 3 cities from you... and so have the name changers, do you hate them as well?

DeletedUser

MY FCE WEN SLOTHBOOGIEMAN TUCHEZ ME:
8c74a5a96c117e8948caa3882bb1b749.png

DeletedUser49059

Well, in all fairness, I believe that I personally gave you a stay of execution for well over a week (which was probably at least 45 days ago, by the way) to get out of our ocean and even arranged membership for you in a decent alliance 2 oceans away.

I even prevented the alliance from hitting you for a week to allow you a smooth transition time, when you were insisting that you needed to be able to keep one CS capable city to ship out of. There were favorable resources sent and spells given to you, by me personally, to assist in your transition and DEPARTURE from our ocean.

But...I am a "bad guy" for that, eh?

I would say I was being empathetic to your situation - a poor choice by me perhaps. In retrospect I will share this with you...there are times it's okay to play with your food, but when it becomes stale and unpalatable - you either throw it in the trash or feed it to the pets.

DeletedUser

Well, in all fairness, I believe that I personally gave you a stay of execution for well over a week (which was probably at least 45 days ago, by the way) to get out of our ocean and even arranged membership for you in a decent alliance 2 oceans away.

I even prevented the alliance from hitting you for a week to allow you a smooth transition time, when you were insisting that you needed to be able to keep one CS capable city to ship out of. There were favorable resources sent and spells given to you, by me personally, to assist in your transition and DEPARTURE from our ocean.

I would say I was being empathetic to your situation - a poor choice by me perhaps. In retrospect I will share this with you...there are times it's okay to play with your food, but when it becomes stale and unpalatable - you either throw it in the trash or feed it to the pets.

Jamez; dory is correct on the fact that they are very willing to let those who want to move the chance to move; i wanted to move and they allowed me time, support and resources when i needed them. I don't hate them and they took 20 cities of mine, stop pointing your finger of hatred ooo.

DeletedUser50935

Yes... okay.... Fair enough you did and I am grateful you helped with the spells. However calling it your ocean is rather an exaggeration as lets be honest we both know QoQ are (and were at the time) advancing into your ocean and also some of the defense your players have is quite frankly awful;I managed to revolt one of your alliance's cities with one attack. Your farming runs were erratic and unorganized considering you certainly didn't look at my offline time... And as for the decent alliance perhaps 2 days after joining some of their best players defected to another alliance the founder who you got to let me in quit the game;the whole alliance was rife with inactives I had little choice but to leave... And then in my new alliance (which you were attacking by the way) A request was made to me personally by a leader to cast some negative spells on you (I had a little choice)... And then you threw your toys out of the pram after a few plagues... And finally one of your players managed to look at my offline time (the first good tactic i'd seen from the supposed 'great players') and take my cities well I lay asleep... Given an equal number of cities/slots I would gladly take you on.... Grepo legends my ar*e ... Noobs maybe legends no... So keep on running from QoQ as they go into 'your' ocean... Keep on simming your heart out with the occasional random farming attacks.... You talk about balls in your city names, if you really have any invite me to your ocean... And i will fight you.... you could easily beat me but in terms of what you use try to keep they playing fields level you could easily beat me using lots of your cities but a fair fight would be better,would it not. Lets see how much balls you really have 'Grepo legend' (still think its more like noob though) looking forward to an invite to your ocean...
Jamezbeast

DeletedUser49059

Oh some neg rep, class hereford, real class

If I wanted to negative rep you, you would know it...I am pretty good at calling a spade one when I see it, and not shy about owning my opinions either.

Unfortunately for you, the negative rep didn't source from me.

DeletedUser50935

Oh... who else would consider that post alienating..... any chance of that invite or have you not got the balls...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

Oh... who else would consider that post alienating.....

First of all, your post didn't alienate me at all...I found it quite laughable.

Anyone who knows me is well aware that I, nor really anyone in our alliance, consider ourselves to be "grepo legends". That's a term that generally has been associated with EN players (apologies Praehelios and Prateek- but it's true), and I think that it stems most recently from Erik in Sinope (go look it up, in all your spare trolling time).

Secondly, you won't find me calling people out for reports and attacks on the external forums...most of the time that's done by folks to inflame situations, and there's no telling why that attack may have or may not have been sent in the first place.

Thirdly, did you just admit to being "farmed"? If I were you, I would do something about that and preserve my dignity.

Fourth...let's talk about what I will call you out about, since you seem to want to go there (which I generally avoid doing). You were once in an alliance who had members who selectively were invited to join us, at the recommendation of the leaders of that alliance. Those recommendations were not given on skill set alone - they were given on willingness to be a team player, whether or not someone participated in ops and support other team members, and whether or not the player had a cooperative attitude. Chances are that, if you are as skilled as you are claiming, your name wasn't on that list because you didn't have the one or more of the other attributes listed based on your play history within your prior team...you figure it out.

We still gave you a chance to move, and we were nice about it.

Fifth- QoQ...why would I start a war with QoQ, knowing I was going to be on VM for 3-4 weeks? What leader in their right flippin' mind would make that sort of decision, to attack a larger alliance and then go on VM? We chose to continue to secure OUR ocean, and strengthen our borders. Frankly, I question your foresight and longterm strategic planning capabilities at this point...but when I am ready to hit QoQ I will be sure to consult you so you can tell me how I should go about it. Better yet...post it on the externals so we can all enjoy the read. It might get you a +rep that you seem to be trying for.

As for me "rep'ing" your comment...frankly, I haven't taken the time to look up "how" to +rep or -rep a comment formally, outside of simply stating agreement or disagreement on the forum.

So, in summary... -rep for your general attitude and perception of the game, +rep for your persistence, and as for your posts, well...I simply can't find a symbol that is the equivalent of "6 to one, half a dozen to the other...let's move on and find something worthwhile reading".

DeletedUser

Anyone who knows me is well aware that I, nor really anyone in our alliance, consider ourselves to be "grepo legends". That's a term that generally has been associated with EN players (apologies Praehelios and Prateek- but it's true), and I think that it stems most recently from Erik in Sinope (go look it up, in all your spare trolling time).

Anybody who calls themselves legends in a game which is only just 6 years old is clearly deluded. I think some get confused between greatness and a good streak sometimes.
Win 10 servers back to back and then maybe people can start talking about 'legendary' alliances but this game is too young and relatively long to consider any alliance as legends.

BTW respect to you herefordgrl, of course we were both forcefully placed onto the same side on Sinope but at least we can both agree it was a train wreck of a server in terms of enjoyment. Even if we did end up winning in a very convincing fashion.

DeletedUser42857

Erik is the only one ive ever seen publicly calling himself a legend on his profile. And then theres Katherina who is (not) the best sniper and the most beautiful in all of grepo.

Apparently.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Erik is the only one ive ever seen publicly calling himself a legend on his profile. And then theres Katherina who is (not) the best sniper and the most beautiful in all of grepo.

Apparently.

Her profile doesn't say she's the best sniper.

"People say I am the best sniper.
I am Modest.
I am NOT THE BEST."

DeletedUser

Apparently.

Im fairly sure its a p*ss take of what Erik's profile used to be, before he broke 4 of his alliances's wonders anyway

DeletedUser49059

Im fairly sure its a p*ss take of what Erik's profile used to be, before he broke 4 of his alliances's wonders anyway

Canby, if I knew how to +rep, I think I might have to for that one.