Brave Aliiance Inquistionn

DeletedUser50935

to rep click on the star at the bottom left of somebody's post then check I approve or I dissaprove and mke a comment

SlothTzu

Strategos
Her profile doesn't say she's the best sniper.

"People say I am the best sniper.
I am Modest.
I am NOT THE BEST."

"Thread: Brave Aliiance Inquistionn
Rubbish, lies, filth and propoganda."

Her profile literally says that, it's an undeniable truth, and even if it didn't my post would hardly be propaganda.

It's as if people only - rep because they know what they're saying is stupid, they just don't want to put their name beside it.

DeletedUser50935

"Thread: Brave Aliiance Inquistionn
Rubbish, lies, filth and propoganda."

Her profile literally says that, it's an undeniable truth, and even if it didn't my post would hardly be propaganda.

It's as if people only - rep because they know what they're saying is stupid, they just don't want to put their name beside it.
I sign all rep neg or pos which comes from me.... I'm not afraid to admit my opinion....

DeletedUser33675

Erik is the only one ive ever seen publicly calling himself a legend on his profile. And then theres Katherina who is (not) the best sniper and the most beautiful in all of grepo.

Apparently.
How could you say that if you never saw:
a) my snipping
b) myslef

This is my old profile from Sinope, where actually few people from Coming Soon had similar profiles.

So close your mouths and try to learn how to play this game properly. I saw you attacking my empty cities. It was embarrasing to even watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

Myslef... I don't think anyone will ever see yourslef they might see yourself though... Spelling is key...

SlothTzu

Strategos
Myslef... I don't think anyone will ever see yourslef they might see yourself though... Spelling is key...

Key? Key to what?

Can't you see her sig, "Made in Poland".

Have some respect, or join a server which uses a different language to your first language, it's not easy.