BraveHeart

DeletedUser

BraveHeart the Scottish Legend
William Wallace is here to fight for Freedom again!Join our quest!

ALBA GU BRÀTH!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
You may join if:

*you got 175 points
*you want to learn
*you are a teamplayer
*you are not selfish
*you fight side by side
*you never give up
*you are in ocean 34 or willing to move to it

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
We provide you with:

* A nice forum
* Friendly atmosphere
* Support when needed
* Equality
* An experienced leader
* Democracy
* A listening ear if there are problems
* Diplomacy with enemies or/and pacts
* A suitable title
* The right to invite

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, You just remind me of that lil ol fella. He doesn't come around here anymore though :p

DeletedUser

no im a dutch player aka kingspartacus aka williamwallace aka illiamwallace. Is it a good sign that i remind you of him and like my Ally text?

DeletedUser

No, it is not a good thing.
And No I do not like your ally text.
You need to format it better. Should be centered. No '@''s. Might want to keep it down to 1 picture for a CoA for your alliance. And Make it bigger. And Im not a fan of the astrix lists.

DeletedUser41566

You have misspelled tyranny in your alliance profile. And forgot to put some spaces between sentences. Other than that, nice. Shows dedication.

And this is also nice that you have pacted everyone close and far. That means you do not have to research conquest, you can expand by colonizing only. That's makes the game a lot easier, doesn't it?

DeletedUser41959

Not surprised you only have 8 players . You have 11 pacts .
Nevertheless , if you cut some pacts , since you have good positioning , you may be able to go on for a while .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also 175 points ? isnt that a little too small? thats what you start the game with.. you wont even know if the player in your alliance even cares 2 cents about playing anymore at that size.. plus you'll make it EXTREMELY easy for someone to spy on you.. they just need to join the world and apply, wont even have to work that minimum to fool you into thinking that the player is legit..