Breaking News= Breaking Apart

• Thread starter DeletedUser49069
  • Start date

DeletedUser49069

Their founder has ghosted. Now 2 more have ghosted and 3 people left and made their own alliance.... :eek:

DeletedUser

NOOOOOO!

OMG this is going to be one tough world now :)

DeletedUser43007

I hear that Breaking News will merge with Coming soon and form a new alliance: Breaking Soon
you and harvey can confirm this :p

DeletedUser49069

I hear that Breaking News will merge with Coming soon and form a new alliance: Breaking Soon
you and harvey can confirm this :p

you just killed me.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

DeletedUser47690

Breaking News: CNN has reported coming soon isnt coming

DeletedUser

Their founder has ghosted. Now 2 more have ghosted and 3 people left and made their own alliance.... :eek:

check facts

1. Moonwalker was not a founder. He resigned some time ago. And warned he will leave some time ago. He ghosted because of RL issues.
2. 1 member with 1 city ghosted - put for internal takeover. one more gave all cities and restarted. he is leaving the server, nothingin common with ghosting
3. Three members from the day 1 moved to 065. It was well known they will go on their own. No conflicts, simply some people prefer the rim. The matter of taste.

so please less BS more facts.

DeletedUser47690

they appear is attackers but only thing they do is deffend their cities with flyer coz they can spend gold but that wont last forever

and again i repeat we won vs hh and exit already so lets say its 1:0 for us and AGAIN i repeat -0 isnt the number thats gonna change :)

DeletedUser31385

Everyone has to go at some point in the world, however just because the founder and a few other people are gone doesn't mean the alliance is dead. Let's wait and see before jumping to a conclusion.

DeletedUser49069

check facts

1. Moonwalker was not a founder. He resigned some time ago. And warned he will leave some time ago. He ghosted because of RL issues.
2. 1 member with 1 city ghosted - put for internal takeover. one more gave all cities and restarted. he is leaving the server, nothingin common with ghosting
3. Three members from the day 1 moved to 065. It was well known they will go on their own. No conflicts, simply some people prefer the rim. The matter of taste.

VAG... I dont think i miss spoke... Stop posting.... You as well Harvey... You can lie in forums all you want... but EVERYONE can see in game whats happening... Are you all noobs? or just as blind as my ex wife???

Also thought MOON didnt ghost?!?!?!? you all make me laugh way to much.

Also... the 3 that left... are almost ALL in 55... God... i see why people are leaving... are you and harvey both on that time of the month? or just to blind to see whats happening???

cousins.. i swear... ;)

Also... got some more info... but i wont share as a friend sent it to me... But will say.. those in Taras... WW islands are open. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

they appear is attackers but only thing they do is deffend their cities with flyer coz they can spend gold but that wont last forever

and again i repeat we won vs hh and exit already so lets say its 1:0 for us and AGAIN i repeat -0 isnt the number thats gonna change :)

havent lost a city yet in Grep... bring it harvey... i know you wont... so honestly... not sure why you even try to call me out... :heh: nor do i know what you beat "ME" means... as you havent...

DeletedUser

Also... got some more info... but i wont share as a friend sent it to me... But will say.. those in Taras... WW islands are open. :)

lol, do you even know what you are talking about now, the fact is that server is dead, after vaz, Harvey, moon, and all etc... worked so hard to get it. well SS got it, and server is boring now, so tons of people decided to just go ahead and leave or just hang out with old friends in smaller groups............. everyone could care less about those WW islands

DeletedUser

LOL

Like ok. TOP secret, uuu.
Taras envenom and all sister alliances the same day got my message - we are done with ww. no more lts, no more trips - we are done. People got crowns. if someone wants to build 7/7 there, oh god, just go for it. the whole server is free to do so ahahaha.

who gives a [...] about ww when people got their crowns? Who needs wonders? well defo not we. :)

DeletedUser49069

We now have a Tab just BN Ghosts
CEytX3h.png
HAHAHAHAHAHA but dont worry BN is doing just fine. No one has ghosted and no leaders have quit. :p;):D

Edit...

The below Left with 4 people to make their own alliance do to the nature of the leader VAZGEL in BN.
g679VAV.png

Moonwalker... He didnt ghost nor make another allaince... Because im wrong.... :p
QrTqR3i.png

One of their biggest players... ghosted... But... he also didnt... did he???
Lj6BlW5.png

Maybe they ALL left and joined a alliance called Ghosts? I love the color of their flag too!!! Grey is slimming! This does not count ALL the others that ghosted and left... Just proving my point... :p

DeletedUser

check facts

This is not true, im not ghosted because RL issue, true is i dont want play with some player here.

DeletedUser50833

I like everything in today's BN profile.

but my favorite is this one
CS.png - I love this guy

DeletedUser47690

havent lost a city yet in Grep... bring it harvey... i know you wont... so honestly... not sure why you even try to call me out... :heh: nor do i know what you beat "ME" means... as you havent...

fuzzy bunny.png

zoom in for laugh

Sleep tight fuzzy bunny

50 shades of head hunter : i had to choose my woman or risk losing ls nukes, i choose my woman

DeletedUser

Lets all give a warm round of applause to our departing contestant *HEAD*HUNTER*, ladies and gentlemen!!! We have a wonderful selection of consolation prizes for you. Truly, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! I mean that. For some time I have marveled at your EPIC accomplishments. To jackrabbit out to a lead worthy of the VISA card that bought it (nothing less than a platinum card for you I bet), and to have amassed the number of cities you have, accumulated so much ABP that the gids of Manticore Badges themselves would have been proud, and the dedication you showed in your almost exclusive diet of INTERNALS only, is truly the type of magnificence that we may never see again. I didnt honestly think that was possible on the scale that you showed, YES, IT CAN BE DONE! As with many great accomplishments, there are a;ways detractors. I say pay them no mind. In my adolation of your greatness, I have completely ignored suggestions that it was only from the clearing of your own alliances inactives that you were able to accomplish this. I say be proud, as you accomplished what was thought to be impossible. You put up 300K in ABP and own 34 cities, and did so while only taking 4 that werent in your own alliance! Truly that is staggering. Just over 10%. Setting the bar high for the next world, clearly. You are a caring leader, a skilled internal taker, and a funny, funny guy. You will be missed!!!

Oh, and this just in......You are done! Now THAT is breaking news!!!

Scoreboard sucks when you are getting your kicked! - Jim Rome