breaking the streak

DeletedUser33530

Lol I was starting to forget that this world even existed. :p

DeletedUser44785

yea we get no heros no persian conquest so idk its still fun though,

DeletedUser31385

I mean, they made and it and wont add new things to it.

Lugosi

Strategos
Is there a reason why they don't implement heroes here? or is it just because its not worth adding anything new as they only get very little revenue from Hype. Hardly a training world tbh, does not have all the new features and the take up of players who stick around on the rim is so small that there's no real competitive fight for them. Hype has taught me to appreciate RL and normal fast non-morale worlds.

DeletedUser44785

Is there a reason why they don't implement heroes here? or is it just because its not worth adding anything new as they only get very little revenue from Hype. Hardly a training world tbh, does not have all the new features and the take up of players who stick around on the rim is so small that there's no real competitive fight for them. Hype has taught me to appreciate RL and normal fast non-morale worlds.

i wish they would add heroes... and the small players on the rim im in that spot lol my alliance is getting attacked by a lot bigger alliances lol were only 7k and there 8+hours away so there actually helping us grow

Lugosi

Strategos
i wish they would add heroes... and the small players on the rim im in that spot lol my alliance is getting attacked by a lot bigger alliances lol were only 7k and there 8+hours away so there actually helping us grow

Things look more even in ocean 33 but in ocean 58 you have new players spawning on islands next to people with a couple of cities of decent sizes in that ocean. With morale and the size difference it is hard to have a decent fight and benefit from it if you're a smaller new player. I'd say one player per island actually sticks around if that so fighting amongst new players is not common other than initial fights when beginners protection is up. I would be entirely overjoyed if they put heroes here. It needs something to mix it up a bit, land expansions from events have improved my chances of surprising larger alliances but it needs another dimension.

DeletedUser44785

theres no conquers so they should build up their walls and farms and research city guard and rake in the dbps .what is your ingame name?

Lugosi

Strategos
theres no conquers so they should build up their walls and farms and research city guard and rake in the dbps .what is your ingame name?

They should but who is going to attack them. If I attacked them I'd have 30% morale and there's only a handful of players similar to their size. Although for some reason some weird alliance has spawned on a couple of my islands but seeing as they are all in the same alliance it does not make the situation better. I think one member in my alliance is active enough and small enough to attack them and reap good rewards but I guess that's morale. My IGN is Lugosi.

DeletedUser29066

We try not to. It's a point of honor, but then every now and then someone like you comes along and messes it all up LOL:p

DeletedUser44785

It was like a 8 month time of silence before i posted breaking the streak lol

DeletedUser29066

I will make sure it doesnt last that long ever again.

But why? Can't you just leave us sinners, oops I mean simmers in peace? We haven't done anything wrong. It's nice and peaceful here in Hyper, and we like it that way. Go harass someone else:D

DeletedUser31385

I must continue keeping this forum alive. I don't like to see worlds die out.