Breakthrough mode

DeletedUser21889

would like to know just how many ls is needed to send with troops before breakthrough actually comes into effect,
i sent 50 ls with the rest troops travelling in fts,it made no impact at all with only 2 fts making it through,i feel robbed as i probably would of gotten more than 2 ships through in normal attack mode :Angry:
also with mythical creatures,with the exeption on manticores why does the attack value work out less than that of the equal amount of population used,if you build single units the attack value is greater than the population used for myths even though you use up favour points to create them,surely they should work out stronger :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Breakthrough comes into effect as soon as you launch the attack as a breakthrough attack.

Breakthrough increases the chance that your troops will land safely, it does not gaurantee it. If you send 50 LS against a defense of 2000 biremes it won't help you much.

Some mythical units actually have higher stats per population; some mythical units have specific roles but there are a few that are unfortunately pretty rubbish.