Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

DeletedUser46395

I would also like to add that while I personally support it, I can tell you that from an alliance leader perspective, players who play under leaders who support this cause also want to see it's return. Let's be very clear here, the community is not all on the forums, they are not all on the discords and skypes, but they play with friends and good teams.

Good players and good teams voices should be heard, the support of 1 player publically, is the support of HUNDREDS who don't even know this conversation is happening. I personally want this game to continue to be a platform and to continue to exist, and there are players who would agree with me, yet do not even know this topic exists.

The players NEED a voice.
That was exactly why I wanted to do it in the first place - to give a voice to those not as loud-mouthed as me. I regret I failed there, as I didn't believe at the time that that was the same goal as other council members.
I could have been wrong, but I felt the agenda being driven was more that of the ones who are heard on here anyway. As I say, I could ha e been wrong - my mind was distracted by RL at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
I would also like to add that while I personally support it, I can tell you that from an alliance leader perspective, players who play under leaders who support this cause also want to see it's return. Let's be very clear here, the community is not all on the forums, they are not all on the discords and skypes, but they play with friends and good teams.

Good players and good teams voices should be heard, the support of 1 player publically, is the support of HUNDREDS who don't even know this conversation is happening. I personally want this game to continue to be a platform and to continue to exist, and there are players who would agree with me, yet do not even know this topic exists.

The players NEED a voice.
This is so true. I've known so many players who either don't know about the externals or look down on them due to their own distaste for big spenders and big egos. Whats more important is that these people make up the vast majority of the player base. If they quit grepolis' big spenders will move onto to a less dead game. And, then grepolis will die. This is already happening. Just look at how the rim has got drastically smaller.

A grepolis player council would need to have a majority of its members in tune with these players to make genuine improvements that will maintain a dying player base.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
NutsNBoltz has been an inspiration to me since I was a young grepoer and I strongly endorse his running for President of the Player Council. Alternatively CEO of Innogames would suffice.

As much as this is funny, I would happily dedicate time to the players council, as voices of teams need to be heard.

DeletedUser41523

I have when this was initially brought up as something our community would like to see return and I will gladly bring it up again.

Thanks for continuing to push Baudin. Not sure it’s possible but I’d be up to chat with whoever you’re bringing it up. I’m sure phi and other former council members would be open to doing the same with me.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorry, we continue to send everyone's feedback on wanting the return of the GPC but we've got no updates on if Inno would consider bringing it back.