Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

DeletedUser54161

Despite the unusual number of supports for this post, this seems to have fallen on deaf ears.
I guess a "bump" wouldn't hurt to try

1saaa

Strategos
If I remember the council from last time it was across multiple regions. Because, of that there may not be a similar outcry in other regions meaning inno can ignore it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
While we, the support team, do not have any control over the return of the GPC for a 3rd session I have already sent along the feedback that our community would like to see it return. If anyone has an updated count of the players supporting it aside from the names in the first post in this thread and the others who have posted so far that would be helpful in me showing that there is interest in another GPC term.

DeletedUser56427

No offense but does it matter how many people there are? There should always be a players council... just like there is a student government in universities and schools.

DeletedUser41523

Sorry for the late reply. I can update the list later today.

DeletedUser41523

So I've updated the list with the people that signed + some in the discord in support of it. There's 120 people in the discord so I didn't get around to everyone. But if you're gauging interest there's over 80 people on the list here and there's 120 in discord. Making it the largest grepo community discord that I know about and its only been 10 days.

DeletedUser46395

I was on the original council. It wasn't a happy experience. I felt we were utterly ignored by Inno, and not treated well when they did talk to us - we weren't allowed to even talk about the two biggest issues that players had raised, cheating and mod corruption (and I kind of understand that, but still...).
There were 2 competing factions on that council, and me. I certainly didn't think members of one of those factions were doing it for the right reasons - to help others and the game - and I wasn't overly convinced over the other faction. Lots of infighting, and nothing positive from our side either. I got hugely stressed about the whole thing, on top of what was going on for me IRL. I was probably horribly rude to Baudin, and if so, I wholeheartedly apologise.

So yes, it was an unholy mess from all sides.
BUT it was a good idea, and should work.
So yes, I support a return of the council.
Just not with my involvement this time. :)

DeletedUser57138

we weren't allowed to even talk about the two biggest issues that players had raised, cheating and mod corruption (and I kind of understand that, but still...).

That right there, sums everything up.
Its probably time, for either us to stop, or mods be the referees they are supposed to be

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I would also like to add that while I personally support it, I can tell you that from an alliance leader perspective, players who play under leaders who support this cause also want to see it's return. Let's be very clear here, the community is not all on the forums, they are not all on the discords and skypes, but they play with friends and good teams.

Good players and good teams voices should be heard, the support of 1 player publically, is the support of HUNDREDS who don't even know this conversation is happening. I personally want this game to continue to be a platform and to continue to exist, and there are players who would agree with me, yet do not even know this topic exists.

The players NEED a voice.