Bring out your Sims

DeletedUser20414

Your title reminded me of Monty python... Bring out your dead.. bring out your dead.

DeletedUser40223

Your title reminded me of Monty python... Bring out your dead.. bring out your dead.

That is what influenced the title mate.. Same thing really.. Simmers.. Dead.. Cause that is exactly what I have planned for these vile parasites.. lol..

DeletedUser31450

This is hilarious, plus rep to both of you guys, keep it up, would like to hear more about this :p

DeletedUser40223

There's another one as well, Pooper Scooper.. I don't look on any of these as rivals.. They are merely like minded peeps who HATE the simmers.. GREAT! :)

Once we keeel all those miserable wretches maybe we can all get back to doing what we REALLY want..

Keeeeling each other! :D

DeletedUser40223

Not much to report on my Sim smiting activities this week I'm afraid.. :(

But worry ye not, I haven't turned into one of these vile parasites..:Angry:

I have merely been building up to take care of an alliance composed entirely of simmers in 063. The first city I took was a small ghost which I'm bringing up to scratch, I took a larger ghost in that ocean as well which also needs some improvements.. (Res)(pop)(R)(I)(W)

You have my word that soon my cities will be ready, the net is being trawled as I speak and these useless, waste of space 'Bob the builders' will be feeling my wrath in the near future (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sim Update.. After more Sim protection yesterday score is:

Sim Sheriff 1 Simmers 2.. :(

But not for long.. Another nice shiny new city in the bag.. 1 Less Sim.. (SW)

Sim Sheriff 2 Simmers 2.. :)

How goes the war on simmers?

I see Army of Zeus has lost 3 members. Did you liberate their cities, or did they just realize how utterly worthless they were and quit?

And what about Mr Surly Bully? He still seems to be there.

DeletedUser40223

I launched a few small scale attacks Clo, but decided against taking cities as they are so small at this stage. Silent Warriors were also keen to join me in my activities and ran a few ops on the noob MRA's. (SW)

One member joined them, 2 others are no longer with Army of Zues so I've given them some leeway. I will be checking their GrepoIntel and if I see they are continuing along the same lines they shall be smitten from the map. :)

Mr Bully and t-g-o-s are banned so I'm checking daily to see if this has changed. If/when it does I shall send a gift of flowers to the latter (actually that's a lie, he'll get beat so hard he'll think he's a drum) and Mr Bully will become my farm 'female dog'. :D

DeletedUser

Mr Bully and t-g-o-s are banned so I'm checking daily to see if this has changed. If/when it does I shall send a gift of flowers to the latter (actually that's a lie, he'll get beat so hard he'll think he's a drum) and Mr Bully will become my farm 'female dog'. :D

It's always helpful to have a good dog, so I hope that works out for the best.

I know we are not supposed to speculate about bans. But if you are going to cheat, should you not do it in a way that makes it worth the risk and at least get bigger than 2500 points? Why cheat if you can't even do it well enough to get a second city? I mean, this is like robbing a store and only getting away with a tube of toothpaste. Why bother?

DeletedUser40223

Not speculating here in any way but if I was my guess would be that Mr Bully was banned for his foul mouth. Personally I don't see the point in cheating full stop. It's surely a hollow victory if you have to use an unfair advantage over others in order to gain it? But I guess some peeps don't see it that way..

DeletedUser

Brir,

The more I play in this world, the more I understand your frustration with simmers. I took another city this week. The previous owner, who is a top 100 player in a major alliance (name omitted to protect the guilty), had over 1800 defensive troops and just 12 transports. He had no intention of ever attacking or ever defending anybody but himself. And, yes, he had a library.

This got me curious. Browsing through Grepointel, it is amazing how many big point players in big alliances have relatively few BP, attack or defend.

Does this slow world speed cloud their brains and breed simmers? Or do they just think this is what the game should be about?

DeletedUser40223

I think they have this game confused with Farm Town.. :Angry: Guess we'll just have to show them it isn't.. (SW)

DeletedUser38382

Brir,

The more I play in this world, the more I understand your frustration with simmers. I took another city this week. The previous owner, who is a top 100 player in a major alliance (name omitted to protect the guilty), had over 1800 defensive troops and just 12 transports. He had no intention of ever attacking or ever defending anybody but himself. And, yes, he had a library.

This got me curious. Browsing through Grepointel, it is amazing how many big point players in big alliances have relatively few BP, attack or defend.

Does this slow world speed cloud their brains and breed simmers? Or do they just think this is what the game should be about?

My lack of DBP saddens me, no one has the testicular fortitute to attack me. Sighhhhhh

DeletedUser40223

My lack of DBP saddens me, no one has the testicular fortitute to attack me. Sighhhhhh

I know what you mean.. :(

I have been attacked by several peeps but that was many moons ago.. Perhaps the abysmal failure of that foolhardy mission was off putting for them?

I wouldn't mind but being the nice guy that I am I actually offered them wood for the many coffins needed at a knock down price. :)

I could do this because I salvaged a LOT from all their sunken LS's.. :p

DeletedUser40223

Now that wouldn't surprise me Jake.. Ur a bloody mentalist mate! :p

DeletedUser39146

;) I know :p
But I would say that a Sim-player is a person that take inactives from other alliances, and not just one, that found new cities. And if you agree with me Brir, maybe it is time to look at L&D, and see how many inactive players they take, instead of taken cities from active players. So why should we attack someone that just take our in-actives, instead of trying to take cities from active players.
(Yyeeaah and I know that I take a lot of inactives ones to and you tried to take one from mrcosty, but still :p)

DeletedUser40223

For me a sim player is someone who builds up pretty cities and does sod all fighting/helping his comrades. He almost certainly takes inactives/ghosts and also colonises instead of conquering. Pretty sure I've not hit Costy, there are certain Romans I will never hit and he's one of them.. I did hit one of your inactive guys who shared an island and revolted him but that was a fake, Marcello was actually meant to take that city but ran out of troops.. :eek: Stacking SoB's those Romans.. :p