Announcement Bringing Life Back to Ephesus

DeletedUser

I don't like spam :p

Besides isn't that what off-topic is for? and the tug of war/king of the hill threads?
I was looking for something that could be original for ephesus but theres no real desire or commitment from enough players to make a competition worthwhile

There's Sjs.... He counts for 20 other players, cause he will spam out the thread...

We're set.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~ I'm your new mod for the time being. :)

I've been looking through this thread to see what YOU the players wanted out of this world forum.

If you can please post below that you're still here, so I can get a competition together if you would like one. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~ I'm your new mod for the time being. :)

I've been looking through this thread to see what YOU the players wanted out of this world forum.

If you can please post below that you're still here, so I can get a competition together if you would like one. :)

~ Lane

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*throws tantrum* Want Fingolfin back *sulks*

DeletedUser

I see how it is.

But..sadly..you're stuck with me..& I don't give up. lol

~ Lane

Hahahahaha :)

At least the Forums can come out of the permanent state of terror fingolfin had us under ;)

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha :)

At least the Forums can come out of the permanent state of terror fingolfin had us under ;)

If you think. :D As long as you obey rules we'll all get along fine..I don't take kindly to rule breakers..

DeletedUser

If you think. :D As long as you obey rules we'll all get along fine..I don't take kindly to rule breakers..

Hahahaha. Also you may want to check your Visitor Messages. There's a rule breaker that has your name written on him/her/it, whatever...