Pnp British Empire

DeletedUser31161

BT has officially got to the 50 player mark so that means its time for them to go down. anyone that is a leader of their own alliance and wants to help scare them and farm them to hell contact Mrpenguin244.

DeletedUser

Not much you could do as of now, still have protection on.British Empire is NOT an MRA.They just grew quickly, come on people, is inviting 50 people into a 50 player alliance called an MRA?I mean come on, see the sense.

DeletedUser

Because it is 50, in Spart the alliance SPARTANS got over 100 in the first day, now thats an MRA.I should know because i disbanded them.

DeletedUser

Because it is 50, in Spart the alliance SPARTANS got over 100 in the first day, now thats an MRA.I should know because i disbanded them.

That was because of the Sparta meme. But maxing your alliance in not even 10 hours is just bad.

DeletedUser31161

They say they are looking for good players. How do u find it in a day

DeletedUser15240

As derek said, its not really a pnp, nor does it belong here :D. However I'll keep it open for the time being as its not totally irrelevant

DeletedUser20688

Don't worry I am looking into it and assessing the situation.

British Empire are not a threat but still need to be rim'd as a matter of principle.

- Corey Goodes

MRA Police Chief Constable

DeletedUser30281

Corey. If u need any help just call me.

The MRA police are here for your safety. But it is adviced you make their life hell and make them disband asap. Attack them as the prioity.

Regards

DCI Jingo7

DeletedUser31161

Ya we try doing that except. When i send my slingers for attack this stupid red banner comes on the top and says: This player is under Biginners Protection. Stupid BP

DeletedUser20688

Tip of the day

Wait untill the beginners protection ends

DeletedUser31161

One day im gonna join a world with no BP. Doesnt matter to me, people are to scared to farm me

DeletedUser10984

Honestly alliances like BE would be the last ones I hit as I wouldn't be afraid of retaliation the first people to hit are the ones that can make the most trouble.