Brother and sister alliances.!!

DeletedUser

So here I am, Just looking around, and All of a sudden I pull up the number one alliance in my Continent. Nothing unusual, Or out of the ordinary on the profile, What I would exspect as an MRA. but then suddenly, Fear struck down in my heart, Which made me panic.

Oh noo
darth-vader-noooo.jpg

Brother and sister tribes already....
So disapointing, the server hasnt even been up an hour.

It seems, that the children of light, already plan to turn grepolis into Hugpolis.
38764_1462883746190_1656381673_1109712_4124709_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Can put up as many deturants as you want (alliance cap) but youll always have mras.

DeletedUser340

Children of light are like herpes , you can't take tablets to rid of them :(

DeletedUser

Well remember what jarpenguin did to CotL on Theta. They won't be bothering us anytime soon Darth.

DeletedUser

Children of light are like herpes , you can't take tablets to rid of them :(

HAHA i would rep you for that but i cant

instead i will give you my seal of approval.

outv2d.jpg

THAT IS WAY BETTER THEN REP

DeletedUser

lol, yup. Its just ashame that there leadership is this determined to be a Mra on every server, it just starts getting annoying like a bad rash.

DeletedUser

They'll still be here, they just wont have as many members, which most likely will mean they'll die off. So I guess they aren't really a problem.

DeletedUser

Imma going to love this world. We can have proper balanced wars!

DeletedUser

The will just have 20 family alliances. With the shared alliance forum it is very possible.

DeletedUser

Exactly. Considering im up to 8 alliance invites in just under a few hours, id say we will never see the end of MRAs.

Which is good. I mean, everyones gotta eat right?

DeletedUser

just to brag, ive been invited to 10. Though not the alliance i want to invite me... perhaps thats because thats because they dont buy into the MRA way.

DeletedUser

i know the people there, and since they wouldn't merge, they asked me to do this, i really couldn't say no

DeletedUser

Exactly. Considering im up to 8 alliance invites in just under a few hours, id say we will never see the end of MRAs.

Which is good. I mean, everyones gotta eat right?

TW is up to 51 worlds now for the .net server. MRAs in the form of family tribes STILL appear on every world.

DeletedUser

There is now a children of the light II

To quote children of the light:

"less then 200 points join Children of the Light II
Brother Alliance:
Dark Knights
DEATH REAPERS"

LOL

DeletedUser

why don't we just kill them darth?;) and then let our alliance reign:cool:

DeletedUser

We Knew They'd Find A Loophole.

Oh Well Who Want's To Volunteer For A Family Alliance Disbander:)

No Seriously Volunteer:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As a Vortex member, I hate MRA's. :p Lets just build up in power, dodge there puny attacks and ?*(conquer)*? them. :O

DeletedUser

Why brother and sister alliances, why not husband and wife alliances (carf says on our forum)