Letter%20F%20black.png

Letter%20A%20black.png
Letter%20N%20black.png
Letter%20A%20black.png
Letter%20R%20black.png
Letter%20C%20black.png
Letter%20H%20black.png
Letter%20Y%20black.png

This premade is going to be extremely aggressive and picky about it's members. We will be in one ocean, and be organized. Rank won't matter to us, only ABP and surviving together. We will strive for a big goal with few members. That goal is to become one of the greatest alliances of all time, and completely dominate.

F.A.P. (Freakin' Awesome People), my previous premade, is sort of the same as this. I made this one because F.A.P. pretty much just faded away after my inactivity. Any members from F.A.P. are welcome here.

Speed: 1 or 2
Alliance Cap: Doesn't matter.
Morale: Inactive.
Unit Speed: Doesn't matter.

Alpha: In Alpha, I joined an MRA (The Imperial Empire). I learned quite a bit, and decided that I liked grepolis. I didn't make it that far in Alpha. In The Imperial Empire, I learned some good and bad ideas.

Beta-Epsilon: I made several nooby MRAs, and leaned a ton about leading. I made a lot of mistakes, but I learned from them. After Epsilon, I went inactive for a few worlds.

Xi: I made an alliance, Aquafire, which did ok for a while, but died out. At least it wasn't an MRA.

Omicron: I learned a lot about attacking and conquering in this world.

Pi: I made an alliance, Pwnies, that lasted quite a while, and stayed tough. It recently died out.

Sigma: Malicious Paradigm, which did pretty good until we just quit. I stayed though, and got a few cities and a lot of ABP.

Upsilon: I made Nexus, which was at the top until half of my members split of and made their own alliance.

Strategy: Aggressiveness
Direction: South East, O55

Just fill out an app if you want to join. Don't be sad if you're not accepted. If I invite you, you do not have to fill out an app.

Ingame Name:
Skype Name:
Grepostats:
Best Attack BP in one world:
Most cities in one world:
Experience:
Are you better at offense or defense?:
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?:
How active are you?:

Aicy
cobblemix
daizan
Fist Of The North Star
HIHIpeople
Jubier1
jarpenguin
kmerle
kyleli
Phish
Phears
Pythagorus
Raurio
ryu0806
slimedragon9
super fast

The game has started -.-

Members:
Search for them ingame. They are there. Not here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: ShadowMelik
Skype Name: ShadowMelik2
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/player/2350361 (only server I play at this time)
Best Attack BP in one world: Was on Delphi '11,838', not great I know ;)
Most cities in one world: Delphi again with 7 cities (was in the top 100 before I left so a fair amount of cities for the server)
Experience: Started playing on Athens, learnt a fair amount. Have been in the top alliances on every server I have joined seriously (I join some to talk). I am one of the two founders of http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/21 on Ephesus
Are you better at offense or defense?: Varies from server, usually defensive though.
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: What sort of question is this o_O yes I will stay :)
How active are you?: I have no real life so to active...

DeletedUser18825

Ingame Name: ShadowMelik
Skype Name: ShadowMelik2
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/player/2350361 (only server I play at this time)
Best Attack BP in one world: Was on Delphi '11,838', not great I know ;)
Most cities in one world: Delphi again with 7 cities (was in the top 100 before I left so a fair amount of cities for the server)
Experience: Started playing on Athens, learnt a fair amount. Have been in the top alliances on every server I have joined seriously (I join some to talk). I am one of the two founders of http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/21 on Ephesus
Are you better at offense or defense?: Varies from server, usually defensive though.
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: What sort of question is this o_O yes I will stay :)
How active are you?: I have no real life so to active...

Your in. Welcome to BoA!

And thanks slobo!

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: TheWhiteMambaFTW
Skype Name: TheWhiteMambaFTW
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en30/player/2736011 not impressive I know, I just restarted playing Grepolis after taking a break for a year or so
Best ABP in one world: I don't remember and the grepostats page was deleted but, it was well over 20,000 on Theta
Most cities in one world: It was about 15 or so
Experience: I played in Gamma, Delta, Theta and I have just started playing Grepolis again on Gythium. In Theta I was a part of some of the top alliances such as Alpha and Just For Laughs
Are you better at offense or defense? It varies from server to server but, I would have to say offense
Will you stay with us until the end? Of course, I'm in it for the long haul
How active are you? I can usually be on for a couple of hours

DeletedUser18825

Ingame Name: TheWhiteMambaFTW
Skype Name: TheWhiteMambaFTW
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en30/player/2736011 not impressive I know, I just restarted playing Grepolis after taking a break for a year or so
Best ABP in one world: I don't remember and the grepostats page was deleted but, it was well over 20,000 on Theta
Most cities in one world: It was about 15 or so
Experience: I played in Gamma, Delta, Theta and I have just started playing Grepolis again on Gythium. In Theta I was a part of some of the top alliances such as Alpha and Just For Laughs
Are you better at offense or defense? It varies from server to server but, I would have to say offense
Will you stay with us until the end? Of course, I'm in it for the long haul
How active are you? I can usually be on for a couple of hours

You can join! Welcome to BoA! :)

And here is my plan strategy-wise for recruiting (just to let everyone know what I'm thinking):

Member cap: around 50-100

I don't plan on getting more than 50 members, but if I can I'll get a lot as long as they are good.

We'll kick rapidly, and once we've got a good team of solid members, we'll start making Squads and other things like that.

DeletedUser

You can join! Welcome to BoA! :)

And here is my plan strategy-wise for recruiting (just to let everyone know what I'm thinking):

Member cap: around 50-100

I don't plan on getting more than 50 members, but if I can I'll get a lot as long as they are good.

We'll kick rapidly, and once we've got a good team of solid members, we'll start making Squads and other things like that.

Good plan I can't wait to get this show on the road

DeletedUser21770

Member cap is 85 isn't it? Would be difficult getting more than that?

Sorry just posting cos I may join this world in a coupla weeks or so. Keeping tabs on the alliances ;)
Good luck with BoA

DeletedUser18825

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't check the world alliance cap when I posted that. We'll be at about 30-50 members.

DeletedUser5859

Ingame Name: rsandersr47
Skype Name: rsandersr47
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/player/64972 (my attack rank would be higher but i have been supper busy the last week with coaching but now that just ended.)

Best Attack BP in one world: no clue i just keep my rank high :)

Most cities in one world: i had a lot in delta worlds since then have died so fast that i had no reason to stick around

Experience: beta (biggest noob) delta (was in black and began learning) did great in tau, xi, corinth, ephesus but most of those worlds i just didnt see enough competition and slowly became burnt out.

Are you better at offense or defense?: in grepo.. a great defense is a good offense..

Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: no, if the world begins to die or we dominate so bad that i lose interest i will def leave. I will stay with the alliance until i quit tho!

How active are you?: i am very active. But will be SLIGHTLY less active soon but not by much at alllll!

i wont be hurt if i am not added to the bunch but i do feel like i could contribute a great deal. In Ephesus i started a few days late and still climbed up to #3 in abp untill coaching got really busy.

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Sdchargers1982

Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2507341

Best Attack BP in one world: ABP is low because I was a designated defender (Biremes/land defense), but that is now changed. I prefer attacking over defense, but I prepare for both.

Most cities in one world: 8 (9th in progress), 1 was colonization while the rest were conquers.

Experience: I'm in the number one alliance in my main world, Corinth.

Are you better at offense or defense?: I'm good at both, can't say which one I'm better at.

Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: I'm not a quitter.

How active are you?: Very.

DeletedUser17045

I can name 2+ people who I wouldn't count on staying long here. I'll message you their names if you want. Let me know.

DeletedUser22931

Ingame Name: guess!
Skype Name: nunya!
Grepostats: it's a website silly, lemme get ya a link... http://www.grepostats.com/
Best Attack BP in one world: I killed a bunch of militia on Ephesus but the server was broke so I didn't get any!
Most cities in one world: didn't know there was a cap...you'll have to ask a mod...
Experience: lots, unfortunately not on Grepo...
Are you better at offense or defense?: offense but HD1 would probably beg to differ
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: you mean until I destroy us from the inside-out, right?
How active are you?: I run 2 miles a day, workout as much as possible, play football, and mountain biking on the weekends

I sure do hope I get in! ;-P

DeletedUser18825

I am accepting all requests, but if you get behind ingame, or aren't active, you'll have to be kicked.

Welcome!

lol, cheezehead :D

DeletedUser5687

Ingame Name: Forseti
Skype Name: (PM me)
Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=forseti&type=player
Best Attack BP in one world: Honestly can't remember.
Most cities in one world: Gamma: 35
Experience: Started about 2 years ago on Beta, got my feet wet then found a great home on Gamma, where I expended more than any other world since. Took a break and have begun playing actively again. Currently most active on Ephesus. Enjoying the time there with HaP. I'm most familiar with conquest style playing and can say that I've never lost a city to an enemy.
Are you better at offense or defense?: Both, I love sniping.
Will you stay with us until the end, no matter what?: I want a home, not a sanctuary. I'm friends with a couple members already, so I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride with y'all.
How active are you?: Too active for my own good.