BS/GE vs BOJ/BOH

DeletedUser

Concerning the war, for a bunch of unorganized, leaderless bunch of panzies (did i get it right CB?)

Ya, that's about right :)

Looks like your founder Mumm-Ra has decided to quit, is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This war just started and they're already crumbling down lol?
This reminds me of DOW..

DeletedUser

This war just started and they're already crumbling down lol?
This reminds me of DOW..

Crumbling down???? ok well.... NEXT QUESTION PLEASE !

CB, to be honest, no he hasnt quit yet. RL is getting to allot of people I guess. Not as much available time.

That is one thing I realized here, this game takes allot of your time if you want to be active in wars, growth etc.. How the hell have you and many others done it with RL in the back? Man, that is where I say kuddos to all you players who have been able to manage your time and RL and still be on top in this game.

DeletedUser

CB, to be honest, no he hasnt quit yet. RL is getting to allot of people I guess. Not as much available time.

Well, I sent him a message days ago that he hasn't opened, you're starting to conquer his cities and I've cleared a number of his cities with no response.

So who's your leader now?

This one's my favorite
fc1w15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see BOD finally learned how to activate militia, but maybe you should defend with more horses and slingers next time.
168zqqg.png

DeletedUser

CB, LMAO....Damn you make it entertaining.

Mumm-ra is not answering anyone at this time. He has in fact offered a few cities. I can't get in touch with him either so if you hear from him let him know im looking for him as well.

I will let Dal know to throw a total of 10 LS next time...

As i said in an earlier post, I have been promoted to leader. Anything you need in game send to me or srobs. We have been appointed...without really knowing...but, it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Nafplion, what happened to nastynash? We cleared one of his cities and he deleted his account. I'm sure it's just another weird coincidence, RL issues I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Nastynash, I have no idea what happened. Never even knew he was part of the alliance.. oh well.

What's wrong with 10 LS in an attack?!?! It's more than enuff..... isnt it??????

DeletedUser

OK, did you know Trubar was a part of your alliance? If you click on your members page he's the one at the top with the most points. He lost 3 cities in one day, then the next day he's on VM. What's up with that?

DeletedUser

Trubar got sad after he lost 3 cities. He was very very sad and he decided to take some time to get over his sadness.

DeletedUser

OK, that makes sense.....

What about ross? I took 2 cities from him, then the next day I try to send an attack to another one of his cities and he's on VM. Was he sad too?

DeletedUser

How did you know? CB, damn your good !!!

You see what your doing to people? Common, have a heart. Can't we all just get along? Have a beer, a BBQ????

DeletedUser

No, no, no, CB you better sit your rear back down! lol.....We still need to do a bit more dancing in the battle field.
No worries Sab, my first act as leader of BOJ will be to declare war on GS.

DeletedUser

Here's my next target.

In the interest of saving time could you change the name to 050 of 100?

hu3c0m.png

DeletedUser

This war to me is going well ge are doing great to be in there first mayjor war the teamwork and support has been great and im proud of us