BS/GE vs BOJ/BOH

DeletedUser

Ok look how many cities cb has. It looks like if it's all his own tht it all came from about 16 cities. And if some is from him and his alliance then he is set. Cb is in no danger

DeletedUser

Whew! Is it getting hot in here or did I just wee myself?I'm on cb's side.

DeletedUser

Ok look how many cities cb has. It looks like if it's all his own tht it all came from about 16 cities. And if some is from him and his alliance then he is set. Cb is in no danger

Thanks Rush, your right I'm in no danger.

I made these posts because I wanted BOJ to attack, I don't fear attacks like mhawk10. BOJ threw everything they could at me and didn't leave a dent, thanks to the best defending alliance in grepolis.

Besides the only enemy alliance in my area capable of taking a city (GS) is a little busy right now :) As always I welcome them to try though.

Now, BOJ is begging for mercy, anyone want to say goodbye to them before they're gone?

DeletedUser

BOJ, have fun in another world where simcity nplayers are welcomed!:D

DeletedUser

Thanks Rush, your right I'm in no danger.

I made these posts because I wanted BOJ to attack, I don't fear attacks like mhawk10. BOJ threw everything they could at me and didn't leave a dent, thanks to the best defending alliance in grepolis.

Besides the only enemy alliance in my area capable of taking a city (GS) is a little busy right now :) As always I welcome them to try though.

Now, BOJ is begging for mercy, anyone want to say goodbye to them before they're gone?

So attacking me ingame even though I am a pact ally is provoked by me attempting to help you on the forum. It's hard to tell sarcasm wen reading it with no voice whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Was it wrong? Maybe............ but it sure felt gooooood!!!

You weren't trying to help me. If you were trying to help me you would have done it in a PM.

I'm wondering why you didn't dodge the LS? You had 18 hours notice.

My favorite part is when you lied to your alliance, when you begged for support you said it was a "large attack" with 11 incoming.

If 1 attack is a large attack, what is a small attack?

989eyr.png

DeletedUser

Was it wrong? Maybe............ but it sure felt gooooood!!!

You weren't trying to help me. If you were trying to help me you would have done it in a PM.

I'm wondering why you didn't dodge the LS? You had 18 hours notice.

My favorite part is when you lied to your alliance, when you begged for support you said it was a "large attack" with 11 incoming.

If 1 attack is a large attack, what is a small attack?

989eyr.png
I didn't lie, just me trying ta retaliate against a noobeir person than I resulted in me becoming paranoid after he sent 10 attacks against me along with your 1 attack. Eleven attacks hints something bad will happen to your city. If you are so critical, would you be worried in that situation. .

DeletedUser

I didn't lie, just me trying ta retaliate against a noobeir person than I resulted in me becoming paranoid after he sent 10 attacks against me along with your 1 attack. Eleven attacks hints something bad will happen to your city. If you are so critical, would you be worried in that situation. .

I like how cb, with his 50 cities, is noobier than you with your 2. I'd like to nominate you for Omicron comedian.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who else attacked you?

Where are the reports? (deleted I'm sure ;))

You said the other 10 were just 1 transport each, is that even possible?

DeletedUser

Mhawk!!!!!Dilios will not be happy nor skylu so clean up your act cause you may be kicked out and plus the war went great good job to GE and BS

DeletedUser

Goodbye BOJ/BOH.

Who will attack me with 2 ls now?

Who will attack me with birs now?

Who will attack me with swords now?

Who will attack me with archers now?

Who will send me noob messages saying "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?" now?

Who will LB and EQ me 10 times a day now?

I will miss all the good times we had (free bp) :(

DeletedUser

Goodbye BOJ/BOH.

Who will attack me with 2 ls now?

Who will attack me with birs now?

Who will attack me with swords now?

Who will attack me with archers now?

Who will send me noob messages saying "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?" now?

Who will LB and EQ me 10 times a day now?

I will miss all the good times we had (free bp) :(
the bad part is alot o f then came to our 2nd largest academy i was sent to run things a bit more

DeletedUser

Wow they fell almost as quick as DOW, that was impressive brothers well done to BS and GE.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it seems like they ended before they really got started.