Bucs/Repo/PlanB Merge

• Thread starter DeletedUser41456
  • Start date

DeletedUser

MQOEE6y.png

DeletedUser

DAM !!! all you guys do is moan about REPO ... jeez if your so upset
about a good alliance doing well... do something about it ;)

some of us was hated back in paros as Black Venom , and now hated as REPO ! grow some balls

its as simple as that.

DeletedUser

Lol i sit and look at this and just laugh... #1 alliance repo #1 attacker VS #16 alliance killer clowns but we are #1 defender on the server, over all killers we are up there as well yet you guys are in here laughing. 8 weeks of sitting here defending building defending when you guys are fighting the same 6 to 8 people in our alliance...... a thousand cities for defense and offense and you guys still look pathetic coming after the same 8 and still cant break us.....

everyone runs from you guys yet we are still here still building and growing hundreds of pages of intel and growing yet you guys still cant figure out how to get past our snipers. keep dreaming of placing yourselves in the same category of game play as our team your not even on the same level.

good luck to your final days in grepo they are numbered in a wonderful sim environment and back to buying your CP's not troops to attack with i am sure it will be a lot cheaper on your wallet....

i think your find we have broke you bro ;) hahahha good by KC see you in another world .. which the same will happen to you again as always.

DeletedUser44912

More alliance changes than Kim Kardashian takes selfies ;)

DeletedUser26515

Couple things I feel like never get said. Usually just a reader here.

1.)Clowns were a top ten alliance when our war started. So I feel like the big alliance picking on a small one is played out. (btw it wasn't just your defense we were hitting in your cities *cough* roughnecks,ws,culture,who else am I missing) I would consider it finishing what we started. Being we are in first doesn't that mean by rights anyone we attack would be "picking on a lesser alliance" or is there stipulations

2.)Bragging about how many slots you get from our "poor attacks" doesn't really matter if the only way you fill them is with 5k or less cities, ghosts, inactives, handoffs. (sounds like a blast in a WAR game) When they are of size or when we chose they will be ours too.

3.)A lot of good that spreadsheet did you.... (Hmm I wonder if anyone has ever changed a city build or accounts for the build and defends it accordingly smh)

4.)In repo we figure out what you have in your cities by killing it all.... just saying

:pro: -rep fine by me or the trash to follow

DeletedUser

Couple things I feel like never get said. Usually just a reader here.

1.)Clowns were a top ten alliance when our war started. So I feel like the big alliance picking on a small one is played out. (btw it wasn't just your defense we were hitting in your cities *cough* roughnecks,ws,culture,who else am I missing) I would consider it finishing what we started. Being we are in first doesn't that mean by rights anyone we attack would be "picking on a lesser alliance" or is there stipulations

2.)Bragging about how many slots you get from our "poor attacks" doesn't really matter if the only way you fill them is with 5k or less cities, ghosts, inactives, handoffs. (sounds like a blast in a WAR game) When they are of size or when we chose they will be ours too.

3.)A lot of good that spreadsheet did you.... (Hmm I wonder if anyone has ever changed a city build or accounts for the build and defends it accordingly smh)

4.)In repo we figure out what you have in your cities by killing it all.... just saying

:pro: -rep fine by me or the trash to follow

1) Clowns haven't been in 10th place (their highest ranking) since August 12. They are at 23. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/653

2) True. When combined Repo/Debt Collectors are beating the out of your 40 member alliance and not caring about bad morale, then what can you do when the rest of the world wants to let them win.

3) I am in 3 worlds, have played at least 7 and have collected intel in all of them. Not sure your point.

4) You can do that with bad morale because the other top alliances are not challenging you

DeletedUser3303

who passed me? lol

6FjZe7v.png

wow i have been looking into your stats smiffnight
54 cities = 4134 culture
total bp = 553724 which = 1845 culture
which meen you have done 2289 festivals
which meen you have performed 1.19x as many festivals as compared to victory perades
i have nerver heard of that before, so im guessing you have brought your way to the top instead.

So can we all turn our pockets out for loose change

donations.jpg

That way SmiffKnight can stay on top

DeletedUser

wow i have been looking into your stats smiffnight
54 cities = 4134 culture
total bp = 553724 which = 1845 culture
which meen you have done 2289 festivals
which meen you have performed 1.19x as many festivals as compared to victory perades
i have nerver heard of that before, so im guessing you have brought your way to the top instead.

So can we all turn our pockets out for loose change

View attachment 10814

That way SmiffKnight can stay on top

oddly enough, they make a hero now called orpheus who doubles your cps. funny, i dont see you in pandosia lukjak.. lol

DeletedUser

also, im sorry you suck at life and have no money. im supposed to hinder my game because youre broke and cant keep up? gimme a break. there are players ranked ahead of me with less bp, and way less abp, so im doing ok.. any time u wanna jump in the world and take me on, you lemme know.

DeletedUser3303

also, im sorry you suck at life and have no money. im supposed to hinder my game because youre broke and cant keep up? gimme a break. there are players ranked ahead of me with less bp, and way less abp, so im doing ok.. any time u wanna jump in the world and take me on, you lemme know.

already in the world, took you on a couple times and have less cities but lots of bp than you, oh and i have ophious aswell, i will let you in on a secret, his abilitiy only effects 1 city, so you cant get a lot of extra bp off the guy really.

and yes there is much worst than yourself at buying there way to the top, just i dont see them bragging how much bp and how great they are for it

DeletedUser

already in the world, took you on a couple times and have less cities but lots of bp than you, oh and i have ophious aswell, i will let you in on a secret, his abilitiy only effects 1 city, so you cant get a lot of extra bp off the guy really.

and yes there is much worst than yourself at buying there way to the top, just i dont see them bragging how much bp and how great they are for it

so whats your IGN? if you took me on, im sure you lost cities to me. hard to imagine someone who lost cities saying the person who took them is "disorganized" hahahaha

let me let u in on a secret, if you put orpheus in a city and run festival, OG, and majority of your vps there, youre making 10 cps every 12 hours. genius

DeletedUser3303

let me let u in on a secret, if you put orpheus in a city and run festival, OG, and majority of your vps there, youre making 10 cps every 12 hours. genius

vic perades 3 in 12 hours, festival 1, olympic gold games 1 = 5 plus maxed out opheus = around 9-10ish a day (now lets divdide 2289 by 9 so im pretty much counting opheus's bonus for all your excess culture) and we get 36 weeks and 3 days, how long you been playing this world?

DeletedUser

vic perades 3 in 12 hours, festival 1, olympic gold games 1 = 5 plus maxed out opheus = around 9-10ish a day (now lets divdide 2289 by 9 so im pretty much counting opheus's bonus for all your excess culture) and we get 36 weeks and 3 days, how long you been playing this world?

are you aware there are 24 hours in a day? lol its more like 18-20 a day

DeletedUser

so now, lets divide 2289 by 20, and we get 16 weeks and a few days. considering the world opened in june and i joined a couple weeks into it, and its now november.... hmmmmmmm. damn i hate being right all the time

DeletedUser3303

well thats based on a lev 20 hero which im sure even with your skill, grepo mods dont allow you to buy it from the start. And it takes at least a week to lev 30 academy and it also meens that you have been doing this for the last 4 months continuesly

DeletedUser

anyone whos used orpheus knows that from around level 5 on he doubles just about 100%, but i dont expect someone like you to know that. and you dont need a week to get lev 30 academy LOL

and i have been doing that, for the last 4 months continuously.