Bucs/Repo/PlanB Merge

• Thread starter DeletedUser41456
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TLM vs Beepee - > 27-4
While this stat does look impressive the fact that you guys are 4x there size (included your understudies) its hardly surprising that you have taken cities from BeePee especially as most of the top 10 is hitting them on and off,kinda takes the shine off how many you have taken imo.

DeletedUser

While this stat does look impressive the fact that you guys are 4x there size (included your understudies) its hardly surprising that you have taken cities from BeePee especially as most of the top 10 is hitting them on and off,kinda takes the shine off how many you have taken imo.

not really, considering majority of our alliance is unable to reach them efficiently, doesnt make much sense to send 30 hour cs rides lol.
also, they arent the only alliance we are fighting.

but then again, i dont expect you to know, since you dont actually play the world. youre just reading an external forum

DeletedUser37522

not really, considering majority of our alliance is unable to reach them efficiently, doesnt make much sense to send 30 hour cs rides lol.
also, they arent the only alliance we are fighting.

but then again, i dont expect you to know, since you dont actually play the world. youre just reading an external forum

Correct, but it makes it a helluvalot easier when BnS & Co and Repo & Co is hitting us as well. talk about having to spread defence. Sure you attacked well and well timed, but it does take the shine away.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. You know i wont. Not much to be terribly proud of though

DeletedUser48256

Correct, but it makes it a helluvalot easier when BnS & Co and Repo & Co is hitting us as well. talk about having to spread defence. Sure you attacked well and well timed, but it does take the shine away.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. You know i wont. Not much to be terribly proud of though

To be honest Repo and Debt are barely hitting you.

DeletedUser37522

Correct again. Cornetto, we are a small alliance, you can go and calculate the ratio's yourself. I wont be bothered. If it was just Repo and Debt "barely hitting us" it would not be an issue. But when there are 3 top alliances and there Co-alliances hitting us, you must be able to imagine that it is not easy.

So I dont really understand what you are trying to say. Is the meaning of your post to say that if Repo and Debt were hitting us hard we would be royally screwed? Well, doooooooooh!

DeletedUser48256

Agreed, it wouldn't be easy but you would get a hell of a lot of DBP haha, you must be raking in about 150k DBP between you guys a day? That's pretty impressive and I applaud you for that. Will be interesting to see if you can use up all those city slots in the next few months and become a force to be reckoned with by the time WW arrives.

Nope, although that could be another meaning to my post ;) It's just I've seen you post numerous times over the last few days about how most of the major alliances hitting are at war you etc. etc. when realistically, if you look at grepostats, it's only really TLM and B&S who are 'at war' with you.

DeletedUser

you arent really spreading defenses, you had 1300 trans of defense for revolt phase. lol and still lost the city. i fail to see how timing well and preparing well loses shine bc of the size of the opponent. you chose to display on your profile "no pacts, no ww, just fighting".

the proceeded to recruit into our oceans and have your players run their mouths on external forums. lol stop getting upset and making excuses, you asked for this cheese. now be the stand up guy i know you are, and take the beating like a good little boy