BUG Insane building time

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
its not only that... research and trade speed is also down.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser55035

Game speed, unit speed and trade speed are all 1... And why do we start with all three cities on the same island? You're supposed to get three cities on three different islands, right?

DeletedUser55850

make the cities on different islands please !!! And make it speed 6 as you said

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Game speed, unit speed and trade speed are all 1... And why do we start with all three cities on the same island? You're supposed to get three cities on three different islands, right?

As far as i remember this system with 3 starting cities was always 1 on separate island and 2 on same island, mike said it might change depending on amount of players that start joining around the same time.. but looking at this we are stuck with 3 cities on same island which is going to suck big time... thank god im here only to gold trade

DeletedUser55035

As far as i remember this system with 3 starting cities was always 1 on separate island and 2 on same island, mike said it might change depending on amount of players that start joining around the same time.. but looking at this we are stuck with 3 cities on same island which is going to suck big time... thank god im here only to gold trade

Can't say I'm 100% sure but if I remember correctly all three cities are on different islands.. 3.2k city gets three free farming villages, 2k city gets two free farming villages and the 1k city gets one free farming village..

elliseh

Chiliarch
Some people have cities on different islands (If when they joined the island didnt have 3 open spots left)

DeletedUser55035

And can you tell us something about the three cities being on the same island?

DeletedUser56584

Men , they're playing speed 1 actually in the server.. this is not a huge deal :')