BUG Insane building time

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser56093

I have problems with bandits camp on phone
Can't attack

DeletedUser54938

Anybody else unable to log in via app? Says connection issues but I most certainly have a connection.

DeletedUser55681

They should shut down the world, fix everything, and then give the "bonuses" .
I have five players on my island, all of us with 3 cities each...adjacent two islands are the same configuration

DeletedUser50592

I really love speed 1 worlds, endurance is the keyword... :)

DeletedUser2413

@Richard ... Still able to login, not sure if it's because a friend dropped me an invite link. The world was listed on the en0 login page too.

Still seems to be borked? Showing duped cities, just logged into the world. Please Sir.
smiley-emoticons-daumendreh2.gif

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Logins were re-enabled earlier today. As for the game showing duplicate cities while you only have the 3 make sure to turn off scripts and add ons as those might be causing some issues at the moment. However if it is on the app we are aware of the problem and it has been reported to the devs.

DeletedUser54999

No
Logins were re-enabled earlier today. As for the game showing duplicate cities while you only have the 3 make sure to turn off scripts and add ons as those might be causing some issues at the moment. However if it is on the app we are aware of the problem and it has been reported to the devs.
nope, I’m using browser on iPad (no scripts or add ons), still got the duplicate cities issue

DeletedUser2413

Can confirm boss, scripts disabled & cache cleared the issue still persists. Appears to be server-side.

My theory is there is some alternate sub dimension. Possibly related to The Matrix.
If it's underground, don't worry your friendly wombat will get to the bottom of it.
p40imLm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2413

When I first joined I really wanted to find that second island. I was trying to switch between them.

I actually experienced another strange one off bug (unable to duplicate since page refresh) where it wouldn't allow me to attack the bandit camp because I needed to be on the same island. Can't recall the dialogue exactly. The switching gives me an idea how I may be able to duplicate the bug.

DeletedUser2413

More strange anomalies supporting my alternate dimension (ie. Matrix) theor//y/ies. I have included some multi-pronged arrows to help accentuate the vision, not that I'm trying to brainwash anyone. You take whatever pills the doctor tells you to.

Here you can see that my main city, [Zabb-1.0.0.tar.gz] , based on resource bonus actually resides on Island 298434 (no this isn't my bank or account pin) -- Although it seems that based on the resource output of the other two cities they are indeed on a different Island 180525, yet they share the same coordinates within the same ocean quadrant. Ergo, the only logical explanation is that there is two dimensions crossing into one another in en119.

SiCeGly.png

xPS6ILj.png

Someone should prolly call Mulder and Scully instead of the devs. I don't want anymore spoilers in this post for those that haven't seen the new John Wick, not sure Neo can handle this.

Last edited by a moderator: